Takadanobabaalien

ゴシップ (Gossip) announce disbandment, closing of their fanclub, 3rd last album and live dvd release

Excited for the new last album tho. 

Just like their compilation album, that cover is almost a tribute to Gazette's first mini hankou seimeibun. Looks nostalgic

Edited by Manji 卍

Bummer. They were the only VK band i took the time to see while i visited Japan and they were a lot of fun. Was looking forward to seeing them again my next visit. Sad day for my small handful of friends. :<

On 10/1/2018 at 9:57 AM, anadentone said:

and diaura going on break too? I can't handle this 😧

Diaura is fine tho??? Again, it's their alter-ego going on "hiatus".

this album is a very good way to say goodbye to the fans

the artwork is classic and every song sounds like their 2014-2015 era,which is simply perfect

will always be one of my fav bands.

Edited by Manji 卍

2 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

every song sounds like their 2014-2015 era,which is simply perfect

About 10 or 11 of these tracks are from various live-only releases they released over the years, so makes sense I guess... :D 

Gonna check this out when it drops, even though I already know like half of these songs.

8 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

About 10 or 11 of these tracks are from various live-only releases they released over the years, so makes sense I guess... :D 

Gonna check this out when it drops, even though I already know like half of these songs.

i'm glad that they included again live limited tracks in a full length. track 15 was released about 2 years ago and i can finally get that

wished 最終列車 (Saishuu Ressha) was included as well,that's their best live limited single,imo

Their last live was so much fun and lesser sad than グリーヴァ‘s. 

Btw, there were 4 video cameras, I hope we get a last live DVD. Even though it wouldn‘t be very logical as they just released their tour final DVD. 

@Manji 卍 they didnt mention anything about the reason (as much as we did understand) 

Edited by DizzyShiori

3 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

@DizzyShiori. Thx !

If nothing was said, perhaps it means that they will come back sooner than we expect, as many vk bands are used to do,sometimes the "disbandment" is just a change of name/label/concept. Well,I hope so

I really hope so! They get along so good and their last releases were great. 

Also saku said sth like „I want to continue living and continue doing this“. Everything on this concert was really positiv and they never stopped laughing. 

I really hope they will continue...

9 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

2 new DVDs will be released on 2019.03.13 ! (7560 and 6666 yen)

The first, 2018年12月31日(月)目黒鹿鳴館 Madwink. PRESENTS ゴシップ最終単独公演『ゴシップ』, will include their live on 2018.12.31 and will be mail order limited.

Tracklist :

01.錯乱-SAKURAN-
02.面会謝絶
03.凶気の桜
04.破廉チラリズムレイトショウ
05.LET'S DANCE #2 DIE
06.鳥籠
07.キッチンキラー
08.少女A
09.脳無し腑抜けですね。
10.狂った太陽
11.BLACK SUGAR & CIGARETTE
12.面影橋
13.「ヰト犯シ」
14.南無妙法蓮華狂
15.ミユキ
16.DOWNWARD SPIRAL
17.『君があの世に・・・』
18.卍
19.楽器隊セッション
20.バカアホマヌケ万歳!!
21.放課後鬼チク倶楽部
22.KICK ASS
23.くだらない世界が僕たちを殺していく
24.クビチョンパ
25.迷惑÷好意
26.木漏れ日
27.悪童会-クソッタレ行進曲-
28.【Psycho≠pas$】
29.とあるアイドルオタクの異常な愛情
30.天上天下唯我独唱

The second one, 『2014070120181231(-01)』 , will include a 60-minute digest of their lives from their first live to their last. Moreover, the members will comment upon the live video and will talk about the past. This one will be mail-order limited.

Edited by The Piass

Just to clarify, both DVDs are mail-order limited.

The live digest one seems like a neat idea. I'm still holding out hope that the guys just rebrand and come back after a while, but I guess we'll see.