helcchi

FIXER will disband

FIXER have announced that vocalist Jey will leave the band due to personal reasons and as a result, they have decided to disband.

Their last one-man tour "MEMENTO MORI" will be held throughout January next year and culminate at Takadanobaba AREA on January 30

Two new albums are also set to be released - 2nd full album "FIXER II" and best album "ERs"

The members' Individual comments have been made on their LINE blog

https://lineblog.me/fixer_lineblog/archives/1365308.html

Edited by helcchi

Well fuck. This really sucks.

I'm kind of curious about what their best album will contain, though. Based on their first album, I'd imagine FIXER II will essentially be a collection of things they've released since joining Starwave, which means the best album will either contain songs that are also on FIXER II, or will more or less be a third release of their first album. Unless they have a whole bunch of new songs for the second album (which would be amazing) I can't really imagine the best album containing much they won't have already released between their 2 albums.

Also this news has completely ruined my day, just felt I should point that out.

oh well... i liked them and was waiting for Jey to come back after ReivieR diabandment since forever. 

i wonder what's the reason for Jey to leave....

I thought the album they released was fine

and then i just forgot about them. I hope the vocalist comes back with a maybe a little bit more interesting concept than the one this band had 

They were good before they joined Starwave, after that they became boring and I lost interest in them. 

I still hope to see the members in new projects in the future

Edited by Kiryu999