Jump to content
xLIZ4

SARIGIA

Recommended Posts

SARIGIA

Debut: 2018/1/27

5aff2c.jpg

scas1e.jpg   i5t9y0.jpg   2dt21bs.jpg   eff3u0.jpg

Vocal: アスカ (Asuka) | Guitar: Natsu | Bass: 翔磨 (Shoma) | Drums: 水希 (Mizuki)

 

Links

 ———————————————————————————————————

I’m really into these guys and therefore follow them closely.

Planning to go to their first anniversary live🤘

*As I’ll be in Tokyo from 2018/12/31, I’ll try to go see them live regularly!*

Edited by xLIZ4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just placed a commission order for an Asuka chibi (AGARTHA look) at J-Rock Chibis. Since it's my commission, it won't be available in their store... only through me. Check their website to see what they make and let me know if you're interested in a copy of an Asuka chibi. Preview will be revealed at the end of October!

 

I'm also planning to bring him one as a gift at their 1st anniversary live lol

16055099.jpeg

16055101.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asuka (SARIGIA) fans
Jrock-chibis finished my commission for Asuka's AGARTHA look. I will give him one for their 1st anniversary too! (I'll attend the live)
This is the preview🌚
Anyone interested in an acrylic keychain for $6? (+shipping)


⚠️This design will be available via me only because Jrock-chibis will not put this available on their website. PM me if interested!⚠️


Check: https://jrockchibis.storenvy.com for more.dykcao.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

⚠️Reminder for SARIGIA's 1st anniversary⚠️

 

• I have 2 spots left for pre-order cheki!
(you can choose the member and they will be signed)
¥1000 each + ¥100 service fee per cheki this time.
Pre-order cheki need to be ordered before January 25
・No service fee for random cheki! (¥500 each)

 

• Limitedanniversary single EVERGREEN
RUIN, AGARTHA, DECAYED and ANOTHER PAIN also available!
CD price + ¥500 service fee.

 

• 1 spot left for a parka
¥4500 service fee included.

 

• Rubber band
¥700 service fee included.

 

• Towel
¥1500 service fee included.

 

• Cheki file
¥1200 service fee included.

2ns5sfs.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

So, there's this live-limited pack. Does anyone know what are the contents of the CD?

 

hrh5eh.jpg

I know that there are 6 songs on this, which are most likely not on any official releases but that's about it. 

 

I think it'd make most sense if they were the songs they distributed for free at one point, they're only on youtube right now: RED SORROW, Envies - 13, Mercy Rain, Masculism, The Third Hierarchy, but that's only 5 and it's just my wild conjecture ^^;; 

 

I was eyeing this CD but the prices are bonkers~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spockitty said:

I know that there are 6 songs on this, which are most likely not on any official releases but that's about it. 

 

I think it'd make most sense if they were the songs they distributed for free at one point, they're only on youtube right now: RED SORROW, Envies - 13, Mercy Rain, Masculism, The Third Hierarchy, but that's only 5 and it's just my wild conjecture ^^;; 

 

I was eyeing this CD but the prices are bonkers~ 

Will it be possible for including this song for the sixth? Because I think it's not on any official releases too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, spockitty said:

Right, yeah! Thanks ^^ forgot about this one~

 

Still just a guess tho

You're welcome! ^^

After giving it some investigations. There's one description on Mercari...
It said "10/24の主催イベントにて購入しました。 当日限定のCDで、今までの配信曲が収録されています。"
And another description on Yahoo! Auction said: "未CD化の音源6曲収録されています。"
So you're right! It contains 6 songs never officially released!
And also, they should be all distributed on some platforms! And I noticed their official site said they have official LINE account.
So maybe those are the songs on Youtube or LINE! The correct rate of your guess is really high!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

You're welcome! ^^

After giving it some investigations. There's one description on Mercari...
It said "10/24の主催イベントにて購入しました。 当日限定のCDで、今までの配信曲が収録されています。"
And another description on Yahoo! Auction said: "未CD化の音源6曲収録されています。"
So you're right! It contains 6 songs never officially released!
And also, they should be all distributed on some platforms! And I noticed their official site said they have official LINE account.
So maybe those are the songs on Youtube or LINE! The correct rate of your guess is really high!

Yeah they distributed those for free on LINE for a limited time, so it all checks out ^.~ 

t'was before my time tho, unfortunately

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, spockitty said:

Yeah they distributed those for free on LINE for a limited time, so it all checks out ^.~ 

t'was before my time tho, unfortunately

 

I missed the free distribution without knowing them...

But thankfully they are all on Youtube!

I just shed tears of my gratitude! TvT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you guys can access this video. I did a thing, I saw a listing on mercari for a bunch of their CDs and one I haven't seen before had a QR code on it. I scanned the listing photo and this video is what came up :D I don't see it on the list of all the videos on their channel so it probably was only available via QR? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's me with the same question again lol

 

On 8/23/2019 at 10:51 AM, spockitty said:

I did a thing, I saw a listing on mercari for a bunch of their CDs and one I haven't seen before had a QR code on it. I scanned the listing photo and this video is what came up

You probably saw this, right?

m67817529816_1.jpg

 

Did you manage to know what does this CD have? Judging by the description, it's a live-distributed CD and has the same song it points to. If not, pretty probably a message or a comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

It's me with the same question again lol

 

You probably saw this, right?

m67817529816_1.jpg

 

Did you manage to know what does this CD have? Judging by the description, it's a live-distributed CD and has the same song it points to. If not, pretty probably a message or a comment?

Welllllll.... yes, that's the one I saw, in fact I'm the one that bought this whole thing because I've lost last shreds of restraint apparently  and I will now have duplicates of half of these BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS I will let you know when it gets here ^^;; it's obviously going through proxies so it might take a while tho~ 

 

But just as you, I assume this CD has the song that the QR led to.

 

 

Edited by spockitty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, spockitty said:

Welllllll.... yes, that's the one I saw, in fact I'm the one that bought this whole thing because I've lost last shreds of restraint apparently  and I will now have duplicates of half of these BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS I will let you know when it gets here ^^;; it's obviously going through proxies so it might take a while tho~ 

 

But just as you, I assume this CD has the song that the QR led to.

Aaahhh, yes lol

 

Good to know. I'll keep tuned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Nice collection there! If only I could find most of these for sale ANYWHERE. haha.

Welllll, I got RUIN and DESTINATON from CD Japan, it's through their proxy but it was pretty fast nonetheless. Their live singles are usually available on mercari, sometimes they even don't cost an arm and a leg AND there's also an MH member (the author of this post in fact) who regularly goes to their shows and offers a shopping service on FB. 

 

Also I'll maaaaybe be selling the doubles that I'm gonna have after these arrive so, AGARTHA normal edition, RUIN normal edition, ANOTHER PAIN, EVERGREEN and DECAYED. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As mentioned several times before: I see them live often. So you could also ask me if you want something from them.

Although some things are already sold out/unavailable since it's been months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...