xLIZ4

まみれた(mamireta)

...I was surprised to see that these guys don’t have their own topic yet.

まみれた(mamireta)

Debut: 2017/2/22

opcy1l.jpg

2ni5t34.jpg   33wm5xj.jpg  2hrmlvp.jpg   4keh55.jpg

Vocal: Batsu (伐)  |  Guitar: Ryusei  |  Bass: Karu. (かる。) |  Drums: Mirai (未来)

Links

———————————————————————————————————

I’ll attend their oneman on January 17🤘

*As I’ll be in Tokyo from 2018/12/31, I’ll try to go see them live sometimes!*

Edited by xLIZ4

I like their song but I don't know to think.

Maybe I have another opinion of them later 😥.

But they interested me 😊.

Thanks you for this topic 😊.

7 minutes ago, Miku70 said:

The first video is deleted,  but the second video is funny 😁.

Ah! I swore it was there when I lasted watched it ;w; It was a funny video program of them being on NicoNico, but yes! They are such a quiet, funny band! I love watching them interact and play silly jokes on each other, haha. Their concert lives are also a lot of fun to watch :) 

I imagine that ... I  never watch their live because many people said that 😊.

10 minutes ago, Miku70 said:

I imagine that ... I  never watch their live because many people said that 😊.

Oh! I found this video online ^^ I think it's a part of their live :) Have you seen it yet?

22 hours ago, yuugure said:

This is a real step back, it sounds so generic. Feels like they've lost their sound.

I don't why I love this song more than their first release😊😍. Maybe I love generic sound. And this song is sad.

Thanks you for this share 🤗.

This live is really interessing and fun ☺️.

While these guys are really fun live, I fail to enjoy their recorded music enough to even keep in my player. Does anybody else feel that way?

50 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

While these guys are really fun live, I fail to enjoy their recorded music enough to even keep in my player. Does anybody else feel that way?

never had a chance to know how good their lives are but i dont care for their music at all and think they are overrated. but if their lives are fun, then well, sometimes music doesnt have to be taken too seriously, i respect artists who can entertain people.

I really like Mamireta but I also think that their music isn't high quality or particularly interesting.  Their compositions are very simple, Batsu isn't the greatest singer, I think a lot of their songs follow the same format and end up sounding like nothing new.  People have the right to dislike them or complain about their newer releases.  But at the same time I think their music is fun and energetic so I keep enjoying it, and it doesn't seem like they have any deeper reasons for being a band anyway so I don't mind anything they do

Yeah for me if I want to listen to something profound or whatever, surely I won't find it here lol, but I still love them (except those handful of radio sounding songs.) They are perfect for what I listen to chaotic music for, but they only fill that specific niche like Igorrr. I only listen to お邪魔します casually outside of physical activity or art time.
Sometimes you gotta enjoy the Face/Off's of music...I say this not really being able to listen to pop music at all, and everyone has their own taste, but you get what I mean maybe. 😺

On 3/25/2019 at 7:35 PM, yomii said:

never had a chance to know how good their lives are but i dont care for their music at all and think they are overrated. but if their lives are fun, then well, sometimes music doesnt have to be taken too seriously, i respect artists who can entertain people.

Actually got to admit I felt the same way for a long time. Listened to a few songs they put out and couldn't get into it at all but saw them live at a show with a handful of other bands, I was there for Jiluka, anyway stayed to check out the rest of the bands and glad I did because mamireta were actually amazing. Show was chaotic as hell and somehow their sound live really made me appreciate them a lot more and have supported them ever since, so if you get chance TOTALLY recommend seeing them. Only thing that has annoyed me about them so far was the string of singles they released before the EP, 10 songs over 4 releases? C'mon guys.... I know they wanna make money but that isn't cool, just put out a full length. lol.

Edited by Kabukichoatmidnight