Envelion

Hello everyone

Hi there.

I've been lurking on this site for years probably. I drop by any time one of my favorite bands has a new release, and I just finally decided to make an account. 
I hope that by coming by here I can learn about some bands I've never heard of, and meet some people who like the same kinds of bands I do.

I'm a big fan of the darker, moodier stuff. Mostly any band where Ryo has done vocals or Aie has played the guitar, I'm hooked.
Some of my favorites have been Buck-Tick, Dir En Grey, 9Goats Black Out, Deadman, Sukekiyo, Sugar/Konig/MORE, KEEL, MUCC, The GazettE and more.

I started listening to Jrock in general when my girlfriend introduced me a few years ago. Now it's about 70% of all I listen to.
If you've got any suggestions on bands you think I'd like, please let me know.

It's nice to meet you all!  はじめまして!

Edited by Envelion

Welcome, ( ˙灬˙ )┘ we have some similar tastes so definitely have to suggest Kuroyuri to Kage if you've never heard them.

Others: Awoi, Scapegoat, Xaa Xaa, -OZ- , Gregory, Kagerou

And I'll take a gamble that you might like operatic stuff too, some of Rose Noire's stuff is great, like Awareness from Apocalypse.

Edited by karai · ebi

On 9/24/2018 at 10:10 PM, karai · ebi said:

Welcome, ( ˙灬˙ )┘ we have some similar tastes so definitely have to suggest Kuroyuri to Kage if you've never heard them.

Others: Awoi, Scapegoat, Xaa Xaa, -OZ- , Gregory, Kagerou

And I'll take a gamble that you might like operatic stuff too, some of Rose Noire's stuff is great, like Awareness from Apocalypse.

Thanks! I'll definitely look into these! I've only ever heard of Scapegoat and Kagerou, but I never listened. Kagerou was the band with sing from The Studs, right?

13 minutes ago, Envelion said:

Thanks! I'll definitely look into these! I've only ever heard of Scapegoat and Kagerou, but I never listened. Kagerou was the band with sing from The Studs, right?

Yep it was formed by Daisuke after Kagerou disband