The Piass

RAZOR will release a new mini album, "KNOT INVISIBLE" !

Their release pattern is getting boring. Mini > single > single > mini > single > single > mini. I was afraid they'd do just like BORN, and never release full albums with the singles on it, I guess they're on that path. 

But still, very excited for this!

Edited by Mr.0

1 hour ago, anadentone said:

I dunno what it is but Ryoga  seems to the best in this band than Born. It's like Razors music lets Ryoga's voice be real.

I completely understand! He has a wonderful voice but that persona he wore for Born didn't always let him use it to its full potential.

mini-album title has been finalized as "KNOT INVISIBLE"

1. KNOT INVISIBLE

2. 鉛 (Namari)

3. 敬愛なる君へ (Keiai naru Kimi e)

4. Disclosure

5. ERROR BRAIN

DVD: "敬愛なる君へ (Keiai naru Kimi e)" music video

DpCaanxUcAAz-Q1.jpg

What are you guys talking about? this is amazing. Even better than akaku and brilliant. This band is amazing, cannot wait for the minialbum

Edited by Ozileras10

It seems to me that they play the same song over and over again for the last two-three releases. The only thing that differs is that this song has acoustic guitar, and this is where all the difference ends.

Who thought that Diaura 2.0 would fall into the same rut of creating one song over and over again, only with different arrangements.

Who am I kidding tho, I still like it.

I haven't listened to them every since they became a thing, will check them out again once they release a full length. 

"敬愛なる君へ" sounds like "DNA" at times and like they didn't know where they wanted the song to go overall. Kind of makes is sound all over the place. The 33-55 second mark is  nice though. They should have built the song on that.

I'm feeling conflicted. Like I'm not feeling it right now, but the songs could grow on me if I listened to them enough times. They really are starting to sound repetitive though. Here's to hoping they step it up next release.

I can't stand the song they've chosen to be the single, and I'm putting the blame on Ryoga. As people already mentioned, this is the like 4th time they are doing the same boring ass song, geez

Everything else on the mini sounds miles ahead.