Cristate

キズ(Kizu) new look, one-man tour, live DVD and 5th Single 「0」release announcement

I talk with some japanese about this new single 0 she said is normal no scary and not weird XD 

(Let make  kamikaze  for your honor ) 

My opinion is cool russian  rolette 

In the MV look very real 

All people die 

( lol for real . . . ) 

Is bad like this MV i like it 💀🙌

2 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

I know right!

That gives a lot of meaning to the words  "Maybe I've thrown away my life once, but I was saved by music and managed to survive" before singing that song.

I love how he write songs about the ages that "marked" him.

Juugo is about when his classmate passed away, and he started to question God when he was 15.

I hope he write more "age" songs 😮

Thank you for the additional information. I guessed there had to be something about those ages, but it makes sense now. You can just feel it, but my Japanese isn’t good enough to fully understand, so thank you 😁

1 minute ago, darkindastad said:

Thank you for the additional information. I guessed there had to be something about those ages, but it makes sense now. You can just feel it, but my Japanese isn’t good enough to fully understand, so thank you

You're welcome! 

They have lot of additional information that you only  know if you go to instores/read interviews, so I try to share it as much as I can to the fans who doesn't have access to that or don't speak japanese. 

It makes the band way more enjoyable :)

Edited by ricchubunny

7 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

You're welcome! 

They have lot of additional information that you only  know if you go to instores/read interviews, so I try to share it as much as I can to the fans who doesn't have access to that or don't speak japanese. 

It makes the band way more enjoyable :)

That’s great and appreciated! I know for me personally, I haven’t been so interested in a VK band as much as I am them in a long time

@ricchubunny @yomii @karai · ebi

Barely had the chance to read up on everything on this thread and im blown away. Thanks so much for sharing all that all of you, gives these songs a new breath of light and im even more into them now and i didnt think that was possible. ❤️ 

A truly amazing concept a powerful message and a ton of emotion from these guys I cant wait to hear more and dive into future songs of theirs. 

Edited by -NOVA-

On 12/11/2018 at 9:04 AM, chipathy said:

This shit helped cured the writers block i was suffering with during my winter vacation.

These dudes are young as hell and slap like crazy. WILD.

YO WHAT IS THE SONG AT 1:00 PLEASE?!

Edited by Ro plz

Wow Lime can actually scream! Funny how little they employ harsh vocals on their music having a vocalist that actually can do them - while a lot of bands use them like crazy but their vocalists can't really do them

Not really a fan of how much backing tracks they use though :( It kinda kills the point of a live performance.

11 minutes ago, kuyashii said:

Not really a fan of how much backing tracks they use though :( It kinda kills the point of a live performance.

This is my main complaint about the DVD as well, the performance is good enough to stand on it's own, they don't need the backing tracks on the vocals to make it sound like the studio recordings. It might be my only complaint about it though, exceptional show otherwise. 

That and that they should get a second guitarist so they can drop the guitar backing tracks as well. But it might be difficult to find one that's a good fit, who knows. 

30 minutes ago, WhirlingBlack said:

This is my main complaint about the DVD as well, the performance is good enough to stand on it's own, they don't need the backing tracks on the vocals to make it sound like the studio recordings. It might be my only complaint about it though, exceptional show otherwise. 

That and that they should get a second guitarist so they can drop the guitar backing tracks as well. But it might be difficult to find one that's a good fit, who knows. 

i second that. tbh i think that technically their overall performance is far from perfect yet, even though musicians are skilled (that bassist tho! yue kills me).

i doubt they will add a member, i can't remember such cases in vk...

anyway i hope they will improve as they are young and promising. emotionally their performance seems to be top-notch.

Chances are they're also dubbing guitar tracks at their lives too. I haven't watched the live performance yet; but having only one guitarist means some of the guitar harmonies they do in the studio can't be replicated without guitar backing tracks. That's a bit discouraging. 

Sometimes it feels like this band has a little too much polish; but their sound is on the right track.

EDIT: yep, they're using guitar backing tracks too. gross.

Edited by geist
autism

The back tracks initially really threw me off, but I kind of got over it since they don’t take away from the performance and they’re really the only act I’ve gotten excited about in awhile so LOL.

Also oneman coming up on the 11th, fingers crossed for album announcement.

10 hours ago, frayed said:

Also oneman coming up on the 11th, fingers crossed for album announcement.

Let's pray for the album, wanna hear 夢 and especially 走馬灯 😭