Cristate

キズ(Kizu) new look, one-man tour, live DVD and 5th Single 「0」release announcement

This is huge, the production behind the music video and just the insane amount of energy they give off surpasses many bands that have been doing this for years. Really excited to hear more from them.

Also can we talk about how filthy that breakdown was  jesus christ !!!!! 

Yeah, the energy they deliver is palbable, even through a music video. I'm excited for what's next too, they're young and are off to a really strong start. 

i'm just so happy raimu sings in this amazing band now, i used to listen to lezard because of his voice hahaha

but this is such a step up for him, i hope he reaches the success he deserves~

INSAAAAANNNEEE

everything about this is amazing--sinister and organic sounding strings, subtle progginess, that insane djent breakdown, the urgency, the fact that its basically 7 minutes long .... hail kizu

also 2003 kyo is elated at this MV concept, ESPECIALLY the CGI noose. Does anyone know what the meaning of the MV was?!?!?! reminded me of suicide circle

Edited by emmny

14 hours ago, darkindastad said:

I can’t wait for my copies to arrive! I am so excited to see that DVD and the digests 😆

14 hours ago, chipathy said:

sadly i could only get the standard edition so hopefully ill be able to watch the digests somehow 

The digests are four songs from their 2nd and 3rd oneman each.

Nothing too spectacular, however their shows in general are pretty impressive. Hopefully we will be able to hear the song 走馬灯 in the near future since they didn't include that in the 2nd oneman digest as I thought they would.

I'm kinda late to the party but WOOOOOOOOOOW that was a messed up video. Haven't seen anything that disturbing in a good while. Still need a couple more of listens to have a better grasp of the song, but from the first listen, it's good. I like the production and the inclusion of djenty rhythms is pretty cool. Interesting how Lime (sorry if you care about capitalizations because I don't) doesn't jump the "make weird noises with your throat during the heavy parts even if you don't have the hability to do so" bandwagon and stays within his clean vocals range all the way through the song - it's a pretty fresh thing in my book.

The live dvd is amazing, the limited edition 3rd oneman digest has 1 of the 2 videos posted on youtube but not the other one for some reason, perhaps future limited edition release 😐

The live DVD is awesome! I am so glad I bought it. The b-sides on the Kawazu single are the weakest for me (still good songs) but they sound incredible live. Can someone tell me what Lime says before Juukyuu and why they were so emotional?

@darkindastad 

"It was fun. But there are still things that I have to do, my duty, my mission.
Maybe I've thrown away my life once, but I was saved by music and managed to survive.
Thats why, I don't know if I will be able to sing for the rest of the limited days I have, but thinking that I want to save people with music, I was able to go on till today.
I really mean it. I'm glad that I'm alive from the bottom of my heart, but please, let me keep singing"

4 hours ago, yomii said:

@darkindastad 

Maybe I've thrown away my life once, but I was saved by music and managed to survive.
Thats why, I don't know if I will be able to sing for the rest of the limited days I have, but thinking that I want to save people with music, I was able to go on till today.
I really mean it. I'm glad that I'm alive from the bottom of my heart, but please, let me keep singing"

Oh wow, thank you so much!

Just got around to checking out the MV, I'm always a sucker for "We Live In A Society" darkness so I translated all the questions and adverts. 1234 for the contestants, () for notes, [] for vid boxes.

Spoiler

Q 1: What do you cherish most?
1. Alone time 2. Family 3. Quietness 4. Money

Q 2: You're embarking in a time machine. Do you go to the past or the future?
1. Past 2. Future 3. Future 4. Future

Round 1:
1. ???(logo blocks answer) 2. Looks down on others 3. Heaven exists (or doesn't, Can't

see the ending.) 4. YES [It can lead to death immediately]

Round 2:
3(girl): I'm a liar (I can't actually see the end but I assume it's 嘘つき)

Q 7: If you have a second life, is now your second time, or the first?
If it's the second, answer previous life, if it's the first, then please answer

afterlife.  
1. Afterlife 2. Previous life 3. X 4. (Can't see)

Q 9: The god of death appears before you and said: "If you exchange the life span of

someone important I will let you live to that extent. However it must be a truly

precious person or it's no good. And finally, if there are no special people, you can

live." So, are you alive now?
(I think this is meant to be more of a confusing riddle...or I'm just stupid.)
1. No 2. Yes 3.X 4. Yes

The little ad that flashes is for a Geiger counter "High efficiency, peace of mind"

"Now buy one get one free!"
Don't need to translate the weather map, it's just "tomorrow's weather"
Cloud page:
"From lonely old age to a trip to heaven more pleasant than anywhere else after death."
Next cloud page:
Suicide : A brand of euthanasia you can trust.
[order] ~Heaven Fast~ [Heaven fastest]

Q 11: Is the world around you peaceful?
1.?? 2.?? 3.X 4. No
11 Cont.: Is the pursuit of ideals just another way of saying egoism?
2. Yes 4. No (The right answer was yes)

Q 12: Why were you born, and why is it you pursue happiness?
(Runs out of time)

Edited by karai · ebi

The last couple of A-sides by these guys have been surprisingly strong, I still can't really get into their first few singles though.

Also am I the only one who finds it kind of silly that they feel the need to censor the actual shooting, but they're totally fine with showing off the bloody corpses several times throughout the MV? 

On 12/30/2018 at 5:02 AM, yomii said:

@darkindastad 

Just adding an info, Juukyuu is a song about when he tried to commit suicide when he was 19 yo

Edited by ricchubunny

1 hour ago, ricchubunny said:

Just adding an info, Juukyuu is a song about when he tried to commit suicide when he was 19 yo

thank you! now the kizu concept makes even more sense.

of course what happened to him is awful, but it's nice to understand that the whole "we want to save people" idea is not some fake shit.

1 hour ago, yomii said:

thank you! now the kizu concept makes even more sense.

of course what happened to him is awful, but it's nice to understand that the whole "we want to save people" idea is not some fake shit.

I know right!

That gives a lot of meaning to the words  "Maybe I've thrown away my life once, but I was saved by music and managed to survive" before singing that song.

I love how he write songs about the ages that "marked" him.

Juugo is about when his classmate passed away, and he started to question God when he was 15.

I hope he write more "age" songs 😮

Edited by ricchubunny