Cristate

キズ(Kizu) new look, one-man tour, live DVD and 5th Single 「0」release announcement

when i saw smb on tanuki accused raimu of the worst live voice i was like wtf

buuuuut now i see his struggle to hit the highest notes is real and the result hurts...

but it isn't the worst voice obviously and i hope it's the matter of practice. his vocal in his comfortable range is really good

and yeah they just keep killing it〜

It's funny watching all of these newer VK bands, and some older, getting into that "Djent"-esque rhythm playing that every heavy VK band seems to be doing now to varying degrees of success. 

As a new listener, Kizu reminds me of new GazettE mixed with OZ.

this is what classic visual kei songs are made of. these guys are absolutely masterful.

perhaps I'm jumping the gun a little bit and that's okay, but this one has everything to going down in history as one of the VK greats.

Edited by saishuu

I’m truly blown away. This is definitely their strongest release and that’s saying something considering their other singles have been great as well. 

Kizu piqued my interest but now they have my full attention.

Edited by raspberrynilla

"0" is definitely their best song, and they are a very promising band! I think they will be very popular.

Since MEJIBRAY is not longer active, I think this band can fulfil my needs in music