Cristate

キズ(Kizu) new look, one-man tour, live DVD and 5th Single 「0」release announcement

Kizu just released various announcements through a YouTube video and Twitter.

Amongst them, today's live at Zepp TOKYO's DVD and their new single 「0」will be released on 2018.12.11 with two original songs

2.悪い夢

The band will also perform at Tokyo Kinema Club on January 11th, then go on with a one-man tour 「天罰」X「天誅」in Osaka (天罰)  at IMP Hall on March 31st and Tokyo (天誅) on April 7th at Kokusai Forum C.

Edited by Cristate

I'm hoping the shorter track list and unified look is an indication that they'll be working towards an album. The look is my least favorite of theirs so far, but I could see it being in service of an awesome music video. I can't wait for that live DVD, glad they're getting one so soon.

12 hours ago, evenor said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5134244

I guess they are trying to break into K-pop with blackface.

Tsuzuku did it first. 

This is definitely something I want to get. I love the look and they're amazing live. 

2 hours ago, WhirlingBlack said:

I'm fairly certain he's stopped growing already, he's not that young. 

7 hours ago, Aya Vallder said:

What is the growth of Lime?

I think they meant his height. I don't know how tall he is. I'm gonna guess somewhere in the 1,50s

Wow the look is killer I love it...even though I've been mixed on enjoying the vocals as much definitely gonna give it another go.

Also I'm pretty sure there's a massive difference between being painted to blend into darkness / monster make ups vs very obvious and intentional blackface with big red lips and eye circles...like that embarrassing look from Lack Co.

32 minutes ago, platy said:

I think they meant his height. I don't know how tall he is. I'm gonna guess somewhere in the 1,50s

I googled it out of curiosity, and I saw a bunch of results saying he's 158 cm tall. I don't know if he confirmed that himself, but it sounds about right.

5 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

Anyone have the set-list for the live dvd?? 

01.傷痕
02.十五
03.豚
04.ステロイド
05.EMIL
06.へのへのもへじ
07.美しき日々
08.夢
09.中庭
10.ラブソング
11.ELISE
12.おしまい
アンコール
13.蛙-Kawazu-
14.天誅
15.十九
アンコール
16.ヒトミドリ

(http://blog.livedoor.jp/record_memory/archives/77052024.html)

^The preview in that video isn't of the title song, it's the coupling track, and I guess they might have actually been going for kind of an anime song vibe because it's going to be featured in one of the "MESSIAH" movies.

5 hours ago, violetchain said:

^The preview in that video isn't of the title song, it's the coupling track, and I guess they might have actually been going for kind of an anime song vibe because it's going to be featured in one of the "MESSIAH" movies.

this! it sounds kinda animeish because as violet said it's the opening song for a movie lol

i could just come to every Kizu topics and comment 'best japanese band ever' and it would never be enough

Edited by ricchubunny