riyusama

Specific bands for specific things?

Hiya guys, so my thread title seems weird and idk if this is an alright topic but lol do you guys listen to bands and wherein you sometimes use them when you're doing specific things? Like for example:

UNSRAW - listen to them when I sleep or sometimes study

Juliadoll - for daydreaming

LM.C - when doing chores

The GazettE - Songs are divided, I listen to some when I'm sad and others when I'm angry

SCREW - all around band, I listen to them on any occasion though not recently since their disband since I cry whenever I listen to them lol

ViViD - for when I'm in need of inspiration

Satsuki - for studying, sometimes daydreaming (from his first songs up to Horizon only)

So far, that's what I have for now. What about you guys? Are there specific bands that you listen to when you're doing specific things? I'd especially love some recommendations if you guys also listen to other VK bands whilst studying lol  

I like to listen to Alice Nine songs when I'm trying to find some inspiration to write

As for studying/relaxing, I listen to Kagrra songs because they're always super relaxing and soothing. Been listening more of DIMLIM's songs for when I'm doing random chores or surfing the net.

Listen to BUCK-TICK and such when I'm traveling or reading, listen to Kozi, P-Model/Susumu Hirasawa(not really vkei but) etc when I'm taking a walk, then listen to KuroYuri to Kage, SAVAGE, Mamireta, and now DIMLIM etc mostly when I work out or lift weights.

For painting / working mostly Sukekiyo and Atsushi's side projects, some Madame Edwarda other than non-J/vkei music.