TheZigzagoon

Is Ruka as miserable at LSN lives as he is Nightmare lives?

I had a DVD of Nightmare’s Ultimate Circus Final live, which I believe was in 2004. He looked miserable even then. I think he was just playing the part of the stoic performer, but I’ve never seen him outside the context of Nightmare. 

17 minutes ago, Saishu said:

I had a DVD of Nightmare’s Ultimate Circus Final live, which I believe was in 2004. He looked miserable even then. I think he was just playing the part of the stoic performer, but I’ve never seen him outside the context of Nightmare. 

I know a lot of visual Kei is about putting on an act, and it very well could be an act, it just makes it hard to be a fan of his regardless xD In their second budokan DVD (the one I referenced) he does nothing but stares at his feet, it makes his multi angle shots incredibly boring when compared to the rest of the band 

19 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I know a lot of visual Kei is about putting on an act, and it very well could be an act, it just makes it hard to be a fan of his regardless xD In their second budokan DVD (the one I referenced) he does nothing but stares at his feet, it makes his multi angle shots incredibly boring when compared to the rest of the band 

I was going to compare Ruka to Shinya, but at least Shinya is still animated, even with his blank expression. My understanding is that Nightmare wasn’t the best environment after a while, at least in recent years up until the hiatus. Maybe he was projecting how things were all along. 

on twitter they uploaded like fifty pictures of him smiling & interacting w/ the audience at the BiS/BiSH LSN lives back when that happened, so i'd guess probably not lol