The Piass

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ ‏ (Zigzag) live-limited single "愛の美少女戦隊ジグザグ" release

During their live on 2018.09.19, the band will sell a single called "愛の美少女戦隊ジグザグ"(Ai no bishôjo sentai zig-zag). (1000 yen)

Tracklist :

01. LOVE GAME

02. かわいくなりたいねん (Kawaikunaritai nen)

03. 開闢戦隊ジグザグ(Kaibyaku sentai zig-zag)

DnNvX7pUcAEurQD.jpg

W                                                                          T                                                                                 F                                                                      ?

"My ZigZag" (alter ego band ? XDD)

wut

why are they re-releasing かわいくなりたいねん if it's going to be live-limited again, lol.

LOVE GAME is a favorite, looking forward to finally listening to it (in full.) 10/10 gya-meme band.

*Just realized that this is LOVE GAME. I was wondering why I didn't have it.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

wait,if they wanted to do goofy things all this time why didn't they create some "alter-ego band"

like Kiryu did creating My Dragon? They had a lot of potential (check the first 2 releases)

and they simply lost it

7 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

wait,if they wanted to do goofy things all this time why didn't they create some "alter-ego band"

like Kiryu did creating My Dragon? They had a lot of potential (check the first 2 releases)

and they simply lost it

Lyrically, they've always been a gya-meme band, it just took the form of br00tal buddhist mantra/prayer music when they started out (and still does, -sans the super heavy stuff.) The gya like the cutesy parody stuff, so it sticks at lives. They still have heavy-ish material like 祈り which is a favorite, so it hasn't entirely gone away. Granted, I wish they did something like 愛シ貴女狂怪性 again.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

愛の美少女戦隊ジグザグ doesn't seem to be in the venue-limited section is currently listed under the in-store releases, so while it's limited to lives for now it could be released in the future? (Just a guess) That being said, the live-limited release came out on the 19th.

crlc-039.jpg

Edited by colorfuljinsei

1 hour ago, colorfuljinsei said:

愛の美少女戦隊ジグザグ doesn't seem to be in the venue-limited section, so there might be a standard release (?)

That being said, this came out on the 19th. 

crlc-039.jpg

1.LOVE GAME
2.かわいくなりたいねん
3.開闢戦隊ジグザグ

Did you read the post ? The tracklist and the release date had already been said. And yes according to the video , it is live-limited "会場限定盤発売".

Edited by The Piass

35 minutes ago, The Piass said:

Did you read the post ? The tracklist and the release date had already been said. And yes according to the video , it is live-limited "会場限定盤発売".

I can read fine and clear. Their discography page (http://zigzag.asia/music.html) has it listed under in-store (sound source) releases, hence why I mentioned that there might be a standard release. For now it is strictly live-limited, and the listing could be a mistake on their part. 

Edited by colorfuljinsei

1 hour ago, colorfuljinsei said:

I can read fine and clear. Their discography page (http://zigzag.asia/music.html) has it listed under in-store (sound source) releases, hence why I mentioned that there might be a standard release. For now it is strictly live-limited, and the listing could be a mistake on their part. 

I think it is a mistake. There is no mention of an in-store release on their Twitter 😕 . 

Edited by The Piass