Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

マキシマム ザ ホルモン(Maximum the hormone) will go on hiatus

The band will go on hiatus as of 2018.09.17 after their live at Haziketemazare Festival.

Several lives have been canceled (those written in the post).

The reason will be announced tomorrow during their live.

Whoa! Hope they are alright. And if this is for pregnancy again, wow, how much children does she need?! Or did she wanting to solve Japan's population decline single handedly?!

^To be fair, they didn't say it's because she's pregnant again yet, people are just assuming. 

46 minutes ago, LIDL said:

Whoa! Hope they are alright. And if this is for pregnancy again, wow, how much children does she need?! Or did she wanting to solve Japan's population decline single handedly?!

Dude, she has what, two kids? Three kids would more slightly more than average, but it's really not that many.

She also mentioned when they went on hiatus the second time that the reason she wanted a second child so badly was because she enjoyed growing up with a sibling so much and she wanted her child to have the same experience.

Idk man a band in Japan where they’re willing to put the band on hiatus so they can maintain their lineup without replacing her - I kind of wish there were more situations like this 

19 minutes ago, frayed said:

Idk man a band in Japan where they’re willing to put the band on hiatus so they can maintain their lineup without replacing her - I kind of wish there were more situations like this 

yes, it's fucking awesome the way they're supportive of her.

Damn, I forgot how much I loved MtH and how I saw them live way back in 2011. Gotta listen to their good old albums right now  😊 
Back to the topic, I have the 3rd deja vu feeling, but it's not directly written that Nawo's going to have another child.

Wonder if are they ever going to produce any new material. Six years passed between Buikikaesu and Yoshuu Fukushuu. Now it's another 6 since Yoshuu dropped.

Anyway, wishing then the best in their family life 😊

Just watched the video.

Not only the song is very upbeat, it's their first song entirely in English, or should I say: Engrish. Odd video setting and Nawo's costume just add ore awesomeness.

Still the good old Maximum the Hormone we all know and love 😊

And the end there's an announcement of the new single on Novemver 2018. Quite funny how it abrupts at the end, then "around" kanji gets written 😃

One thing is sure: MtH is not dead!!!

"Song is sang in a mysterious language from “Planet - Ryo” , which no one understands except Ryo Kawakita @ Mimikajiru" 😂

Spoiler

Hi Harapekos, don’t share the vid with friends, families and neighbors for a while (no screen shots, no tweets , no Instagram !)
Wanna save the goodies and surprise for “still to see fans” so you know , thanks a maximum !

※We strictly prohibit personal usage of contents of this site on SNS, Websites, any likely, and all Media

...then why do they upload it on their official channel?

^I'm assuming that they're half joking about that, but that they also just don't want people to post screenshots and stuff yet because it will ruin the joke at the end if people see the Warner symbol before they watch.

Edited by violetchain

Sign in to follow this