Sign in to follow this  
TheMadameGrotesque

Hello

Hi! I look around this place a lot but I finally decided to join today. I'm a fan of many many many bands, from D.I.D. Until The Day I Die, Vexent, Kizu, The Micro Head 4Ns, Fatima, Versaillies, mainly Kamijo, D, The Black Swan, Mucc, DimLim, Dir en Grey, Sadie, Merry Bad End, Devize, every band on starwave records, G.L.A.M.S, Buck-Tick, Megaromania, Caligari, Avelcain, Avanchick, and more to X Japan, Malice Mizer, Baiser, etc listing them all would be a wall of text so I'll list some of the subgenres next, Ero-Guro Kei, Nagoya Kei, Harajuku Kei, and Kotekote kei. I adore Kaya, hide and a lot more. Nice to meet you guys! As you can see I'm a huge VK Jrock fan~!

Edited by TheMadameGrotesque

yaaassss I love Megaromania too! also living @ that Serah pic, his best look yet!!

Anyway, welcome to Monochrome Heaven! Plenty of us are into all these bands, so I'm pretty sure you'll make some friends here!! Enjoy your stay!! ♥

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to message me or anyone else with a red/blue/green name ^^ :lovely:

Thanks a lot! Feels good to be around other Jrock fans, I am just bit shy so trying to speak to people won't come easy at first. Also the chatbox won't load but then again I'm on mobile so I guess that's why.

1 minute ago, TheMadameGrotesque said:

Thanks a lot! Feels good to be around other Jrock fans, I am just bit shy so trying to speak to people won't come easy at first. Also the chatbox won't load but then again I'm on mobile so I guess that's why.

It's ok, once you're here long enough, it'll get easier ^^

As for the chatbox, I believe that's only available for established users with at least 30 posts. (I could be wrong tho)

Sign in to follow this