SakuraFox512

Plastic Tree live DVDs, "全14アルバムリクエスト 2018" release

Plastic Tree is slated to release two new live DVDs, containing footage of their Pacifico Yokohama concerts from earlier this year!

"第一幕【Plastic】things/1997–2006" will contain performances of everything off their 4th album, Träumerei,  while "第二幕【Tree】songs/2007–2018" will contain performances of everything off their 14th album, doorAdore.

The DVDs will be available to buy separately (at the price of ¥6,297+tax each) or together (at the price of ¥11,852+tax).

Reservations can be made at their online shop from September 25, 2018~October 2, 2018; orders are expected to ship out November 19, 2018.

The DVDs will also be sold at other shops starting November 26, 2018.

Source:
http://www.jrock.jp/various/news/2018/09/10/4326/

Edited by SakuraFox512

performances from トロイメライ AND doorAdore? sign me up

also you might want to fix some info in your post: the source states that トロイメライ is their 4th album and doorAdore their 14th instead of 6th and 18th respectively.

16 minutes ago, saishuu said:

performances from トロイメライ AND doorAdore? sign me up

also you might want to fix some info in your post: the source states that トロイメライ is their 4th album and doorAdore their 14th instead of 6th and 18th respectively.

Ahh, right -- I forgot they don't include the indies and self-cover stuff in their counts. Just fixed it, thanks. =)