cvltic

Kisaki Drama 2k18

@cvltic regarding the fact people ignore the allegations against Kyo, as far as I know there is no proof or anything beyond what's been discussed on tanuki,probably because it happened so long ago and as we all know most things that come out of a gossip forum should be taken with a grain of salt. With this Kisaki scandal we have a lot of supposed evidence in the pictures and screenshots, making it harder to ignore. Maybe I'm missing out on something, but that's my take on it. 

18 hours ago, Chi said:

they've known each other for at least two years. but it's a possibility

I hate to be that person but I’m guessing if every accusation is indeed 100% true, she’s probably not the first person he’s taken advantage of/victimized re: gouging auctions and abuse/sexual assault 😕

@platy I thought I explicitly acknowledged this when I brought it up. Let me reiterate that I understand that, and that my point is not that you have to believe in all rumors or believe in no rumors. My point is if you're going to smugtweet about how correct and smart Dir en grey is to have ditched Kisaki you should at least demonstrate a semblance of awareness that the Dir house isn't exactly clean when it comes to allegations even if you don't weigh them the same. (This should probably extend to trying to hold up "vk celeb you like" as moral over "vk celeb you don't like that has been implicated" in general because you don't fucking know them or what they've done anyway.)

Edited by cvltic

On 9/10/2018 at 8:47 AM, The Piass said:

He was to appear on 2018.11.17 at 目黒鹿鳴館 (Meguro Rokumeikan) but it was cancelled.

Kisaki has been replaced by Kiriha (Strawberry Song Orchestra) for the special session on 11/7.

As a single mother (divorced), I can understand what it was like for this woman.  I've made questionable decisions because of loneliness and such, but if any guy had ever even looked at my child the wrong way, they'd never find his body...   Looking at those photos was heartbreaking.  In every single photo that poor girl looks terrified.    There are always alot of rumors in VK, with the majority being made up by jealous bangya,  but this woman seems to have alot of proof.  Enough to go to the police, at least.  

My ex was a minor bandman in Osaka and he never really liked me going to Undercode events (I tried not to, but there was one band I liked).  On the rare occasion he played an Undercode event, he did his set, then hid in the band van until it was time to go home!   But this news is a million times worse than anything I've heard about before.  I hope he burns.

Wow. All I can say is holy shit. 

If all this comes out to be true, and I feel it is, I hope they put him away for a long time and do anything they can to help that poor girl. She's probably super fucked up from all this. 🙁

6 hours ago, lichtlune said:

Doesn't appear to be in police custody yet. 

It's not necessarily him tweeting from his account. So we don't know if he's in custody or not I guess.

6 hours ago, lichtlune said:

He's going to somehow get away with all of this isn't he? 🙃

Hopefully not, but more famous people in Japan have gotten away with similar/worse stuff so it wouldn't be a first. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Kitagawa#Sexual_harassment_claims_and_libel_suit

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

I’m hoping that due to Kisaki being “known to police”, that might make them more likely to believe his accuser.

I’m encouraged that bands seem to be distancing themselves from him, and have been for a while. I get that due to cultural reasons, explicitly calling him out might have been seen as crass. It’s a step in the right direction.

I've been away from the fandom for like a decade. I come back to Gackt backing out of MM reunion plans at Tokyo Dome, Satsuki's weird "comeback" and general dick rumours, and Kisaki's perversion.

VK what is you doing.

I just read through all of this... I think I'm gonna barf...

It's so shocking that this person had trouble getting the police involved with all that was provided and Kisaki having a track record with them. I really hope they step in soon and everything gets cleared up and dealt with.

I can't shake the feeling that child has had her mental heath ruined forever. Holy shit, Kisaki. How the fuck did this dude get to run a record label and be so influential? How come word never got out if that's how he develops relationships? Holy hell.

On 9/10/2018 at 6:06 PM, Saishu said:

But there’s no doubt people just have it out for Kisaki. Of course his tax evasion bullshit and overall garbage approach to making money warrants the negative attention. But a few months back there was a “bad boys of VK poll/thread” and last I remember Kisaki was coming out on top over dudes that assaulted women. At the time, all we knew was about Kisaki’s poor business practices, but somehow he was getting more bad boy votes than Wataru, a guy that straight up fucking choked a woman. That has to be a case of serious blind fanaticism when assualt doesn’t register on your radar. 

Y'all have some explaining to do.

I always found blind fanaticism disturbing and infuriating especially when you have ppl out here who've done some pretty shitty things i.e Chris Brown, Kodak Black and ppl still dick ride em.  

Edited by Ro plz

If I had made that Bad Boys poll, I would've listed their offences first, then revealed the suspects in question after voting closed...then that'd get people thinking and thus eliminate any sort of bias.

I can't believe some of you are more worried about the fate of some of your faves that Kisaki composed for as opposed to the fate of that child and her current and future mental health. Like, what the fuck lol.

I hope Kisaki and this situation is dealt with properly, but I hope that it isn't blown up by media and/or press. I'd like for the woman and her child to get their privacy.

Wow - just read through this entire thread.  I truly hope the woman and child find justice and some semblance of peace through all of this. 

Reading this reminds me of so many allegations that have sprung up in the emo/metal scenes (though this is absolutely one of the most vile) and it's always so...mindboggling to me how willing fans are to excuse the actions of their faves, often leading them to lash out against the accuser in some horrid, backwards way. I really hope things don't pan out that way here (wishful thinking, maybe?), but wow.

3 hours ago, ahnchc said:

Anyways, if anyone ever finds any updates on the progress of this case (or the owner of the KISAKI exposing account updates on SMS), I'll be grateful if someone can post it here and update the rest of us.

Yes, please post any updates. I've located the few albums I have of Phantasmagoria/LIN/Syndrome and I'm fully prepared to throw them in the trash where they belong if this turns out to be true.

4 hours ago, Paraph said:

Yes, please post any updates. I've located the few albums I have of Phantasmagoria/LIN/Syndrome and I'm fully prepared to throw them in the trash where they belong if this turns out to be true.

You already bought them, don't be dumb.

2 hours ago, madygrain said:

Uh I bought them years ago, it really makes no difference to me if he made a profit at the time of it. I’d rather not have them knowing he’s this bad of a person.

8 hours ago, madygrain said:

This was the first thing on my mind, but I can also completely understand why someone wouldn't want to own an item (or multiple) by an alleged pedophile and abuser—who definitely seems like he's genuinely a pedophile and abuser by what the owner of KISAKI54175241 tweeted—regardless of whether or not it was already paid for.

A somewhat OT thing below, hence the spoiler so that anyone who doesn't care won't see it without willingly opening the spoiler.

Spoiler

The proof is just too much for me to think it can be faked, but a large part of me hopes someone can't actually be this horrible (although I know that the proof definitely isn't working in his favor).

10 hours ago, madygrain said:

Choosing not to have any trace of you supporting a blatantly shit person>>>>>>>> Being called dumb for doing so TBH.

Some of y’all really showing ya asses in the name of Kisaki (of all ppl) huh? Yikes. 

Edited by Ro plz

8 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

I mean it is possible to like music but dislike the musician. It's not like they are inseparably connected.

This is where I draw the line, though. I've never felt this way before with any artist scandal and shrugged off his tax evasion nonsense. I'm not going to turn a blind eye to scum if these allegations prove true. As much as I liked some of his music. Also, it's 4 discs total y'all, lets not assume I'm about to throw out his entire discography or something.

I'm not some kind of moral elitist thinking everyone who doesn't is stupid. It's just a decision I'm making in regards to what I want represented in my collection.

These allegations are no joking matter to me. There are serious long term-lifelong mental repercussions to the victims involved here if true that it makes me nauseous even thinking about it.

He is free to do what he wants with the CD, but 1) his music does not advocate for being like him 2) More people other than him also make that music likeable.

I don't like kisaki or his music in any special way, sometimes at all. But I really don't think a work he contributed to is suddenly worse because he turned out to be much more terrible as a person than anyone expected.

Edited by madygrain