cvltic

Kisaki Drama 2k18

I'm not only scared that Kisaki will get away with it, but that he'll also attempt to sue, at the very least, for libel. Kisaki seems shitty enough of a person to do something this low 

I don't know how big Kisaki is in Japan, I mean in general.

But I assume, someone who are really famous, like, Downtown (the comedians) famous might get away with it easier. Just like super famous people in another countries. Not sure about Indie famous like Kisaki though.

i heard the law in japan is very difficult with this kind of cases. How is it possible he can get away with this ?!

He just paid money and that's all ? very weird

Edited by Kirito

This is some dark shit. Thanks for translating, OP.

Of course Kisaki won't be charged with anything if he and the child's mother reached a settlement. A prosecutor would have no case if the woman doesn't cooperate.

Back to selling fake demotapes on Yahoo Auctions and touching children he goes. Living the dream.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:32 AM, Masato said:

So.... he seems to get away with it.... again.... 

😡

Really??  I guess him going on about the Mirage 20th anniversary specials or whatever is him totally ignoring the situation?

Japan doesnt give a flying fuck about pedophilia or woman's rights, we are just baby machines and cleaners to the great nippon man uguu// 

I can say this cuz my father abused me and i prefered to get the money cuz is too much of a efford, also the woman is a filthy bitch and a whore for cheating on her husband and let that rat faced clown abuse her daughter for so long, she probably is also a gold digger and the father is a cuck.

Poor brat, i bet  her whore mom soon will be with another asshole and it will start over again.

5 minutes ago, hatred000 said:

[...]also the woman is a filthy bitch and a whore for cheating on her husband and let that rat faced clown abuse her daughter for so long, she probably is also a gold digger and the father is a cuck.

Poor brat, i bet  her whore mom soon will be with another asshole and it will start over again.

That's her ex-husband. She wasn't cheating. 

Personally, I don't believe she should be blamed for the abuse. The abuser (KISAKI) should be blamed for the abuse.

Shame he got away with it, though. The epitome of "disappointed but not surprised" for me.

I hope the child is getting the help required and doing better now.

11 hours ago, ahnchc said:

That's her ex-husband. She wasn't cheating. 

Personally, I don't believe she should be blamed for the abuse. The abuser (KISAKI) should be blamed for the abuse.

Shame he got away with it, though. The epitome of "disappointed but not surprised" for me.

I hope the child is getting the help required and doing better now.

People choose the life they want to live. My mom never brought any stranger to our house. She has blame for this kid, father too, none of these clowns have any symphaty from me except for the kid.

If you think its is a bait: it is half a bait. Because i didnt care to measure my words and i could pretend this situation dont make me burn with rage and try to measure my words to look nice.

I really think this way, stop treating woman like imaculate victims who cant hold accountable for their actions . THIS WOMAN LET THAT RAT do uncredible dreadful things to her daughter:because of what? Passion. it is gross. For me kisaki a shitty untalented clown and a con artist.

Edited by hatred000

On 12/29/2018 at 2:11 PM, lichtlune said:

We live in a world where powerful and prominent men can seemingly get away with anything now. I don't get it. 

Unfortunately, I think that's usually the case more often than not. =/

1 hour ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Could this be the start of something? Unlikely. However it’d be great if it was the start of a criminal investigation into the piece of shit 

If this could start a criminal investigation on Kisaki that would be great. 

Altho on a side note, the father of the child is suing Kisaki seems kinda weird? idk why, shouldn't he be helping the mother sue over Kisaki over the crime over their child? Or is he in cahoots with the mother to milk more hush money out of Kisaki to get some help for their daughter since the experience obviously scarred the hell out of that child and she'll have to live with that trauma for the rest of her life.

Seriously hoping they're suing him for their daughter because if it's about anything else (aside from the woman being abused by Kisaki as well of course) it's gonna get even more ugly and shit.