cvltic

Kisaki Drama 2k18

1 hour ago, Paraph said:

This is where I draw the line, though. I've never felt this way before with any artist scandal and shrugged off his tax evasion nonsense. I'm not going to turn a blind eye to scum if these allegations prove true. As much as I liked some of his music. Also, it's 4 discs total y'all, lets not assume I'm about to throw out his entire discography or something.

I'm not some kind of moral elitist thinking everyone who doesn't is stupid. It's just a decision I'm making in regards to what I want represented in my collection.

These allegations are no joking matter to me. There are serious long term-lifelong mental repercussions to the victims involved here if true that it makes me nauseous even thinking about it.

Yup, I completely understand all of this. I personally draw the line at Nazi music (Störkraft, Landser etc., if you know any of those).

Dunno how I would react if any of the artists I like turn out to be rapists or something alike. Luckily, it hasn't happened so far... I think.

But I definitely make a distinction between music and artist. I'd even go as far as saying "I like them as musicians, but not as humans".

But defending someone's vile actions because you like the artist is just plain wrong (like Chris Brown fans or those mumble rapper fans do, for example).

Lol, Kisaki will now totally run out of money if everyone thinks like that!

Suddenly yahoo auction is flooded with his releases! *lol*

Getting rid of the CDs by re-selling it is much better ways tbh. You got money back even if just a little. And seems lots of people on Yahoo auction think that way. :P

Can we all just take a moment to realize that KISAKI was the main face behind many of the bands he was involved in. KamiUta from Phantasmagoria literally depicts him as God. If all this is true and KISAKI really is the scum of the Earth then I don’t know about you but it makes me uncomfortable listening to or watching some of his material. It gives me serious narcissistic/sociopathic psycho vibes if all true.

edit: looks like many posts were deleted so this one now lacks context and looks super random..

Edited by Paraph

• Don't get me wrong, I think downplaying these events are obviously wrong, and feigning ignorance is very telling of character. Music v. Artist is not what I was getting at in particular (which has already been mentioned), but more of the person v. persona aspect (which is certainly a more complicated topic.)
  • I find the opportunism a bit more of a cynical response rather than a malicious one. I would hope that no one would try to sell stuff solely b/c of this situation, because that would be in bad taste. (I don't intend to sell my rando KISAKI CD from a ClosetChild box until this dies down b/c I've been putting together stuff to get rid of for months now.)
  • I think not caring or not wanting to watch KISAKI in anything is a perfectly reasonable response. What he did is disgusting and horrible, but I could still watch a Lin MV. Then again, I don't really idolize celebrities & musicians the same way as some people do either.

Anyway, I'm just trying to approach this from a more neutral state (not with the crimes but w/ KISAKI), since I was never a huge KISAKI fan (moreso Lin.) 

Personally, I'm not going to meander though non-KISAKI stuff with how omnipresent he was, but I will continue to have a distaste for his image whenever I see him. He can rot in hell for all I care.

Edited by colorfuljinsei

The thread is being re-opened.

Keep it civil. There's some interesting discussions involving this topic but if you can't keep from personally attacking each other, I recommend browsing other threads in the forum. 

21 hours ago, Paraph said:

Can we all just take a moment to realize that KISAKI was the main face behind many of the bands he was involved in. KamiUta from Phantasmagoria literally depicts him as God. If all this is true and KISAKI really is the scum of the Earth then I don’t know about you but it makes me uncomfortable listening to or watching some of his material. It gives me serious narcissistic/sociopathic psycho vibes if all true.

edit: looks like many posts were deleted so this one now lacks context and looks super random...

Another thing that makes me really uncomfortable is the fact that so many other bandmen had to have known about exactly how shitty of a person he was and still is and he hasn't been exposed for it until recently. In the past I've wondered if he'd ever learn from his past mistakes, but now I think that he's gone to the point of no return.

While I certainly think that KISAKI clearly requires psychiatric help, I'm definitely more worried for his victims (read: the mother and her child). This could impact them for the rest of their lives. /: Would really suck if KISAKI walked out of this without the deserved consequences.

Also, I can't help but wonder why the owner of the KISAKI-expose account censored her DMs while keeping the recipient's [DMs] visible. It's probably stupid, but I can't figure out a potential reason why. I've never been a fan of censoring during DMs or anything of the like, because so many things can be manipulated and taken out of context. Note that I'm not shaming or doubting her, as the rest of her pictures and tweets bring a lot more to the table.

I wonder who started the rumor that the woman appeared in AV? Does anyone know more about that?

Having just caught up on this entire controversy, this is a very disturbing and disgusting thing to read.

I'm not going to pass judgement on the man just yet, since this is still in its infancy and there are more facts to discover, and clarifying questions that I can ask for days to both parties, but my gut feeling says this incident isn't going to disappear (unlike the court case of a certain other band member who was the center of attention earlier this year). If the police escalate the situation - and I see no reason not to given the mountain of evidence provided - KISAKI is as good as done. This isn't his first brush with the law, but this may be the scandal that not only ends his career, but buries it so that no one will give him a second tenth shot. 

Whether you want to collect his remaining merchandise or burn it in a bonfire, this isn't a good thing for visual kei. We shook off another pedophile and a murderer in just this year alone, and now there's this. What a way to strip the glitz and foundation off of the scene in such an unceremonious way, especially from someone who has been seen as a pillar in the scene for almost two decades. It makes you really think about who else in the scene has skeletons in their closet.

unfortunately i don't have the free time i did when i started this thread, but here's a summary of the new tweets since the restoration until now:

-Employees from child welfare and city officials have visited her
-Her child is mentally unstable
-Received some amount of settlement money but is considering a lawsuit as she takes some kind of issue with the amount. She wants him to sign some documents (including a restraining order that will forbid him from approaching the child and a written acknowledgement of a telephone call where he said he wouldn't make any claims damage or sue for defamation), but...
-Kisaki changed his number and is refusing contact, she implores him to respond
-Her ex husband was upset about the fact that Kisaki and the woman were briefly in an adulterous relationship and allegedly wants to sue. (He only wants to sue Kisaki over this.) She amends this to point out he's also mad about what's happened with the child later.
-She was requested to withdraw her criminal complaint to police as part of the settlement money negotiations.

1 hour ago, cvltic said:

-She was requested to withdraw her criminal complaint to police as part of the settlement money negotiations.

hoooly shit this makes me so angry

like "here's some yens to help with ur molested child's mental distress!!! lol!!!" just........wow. i never understood this aspect of the justice system

at least the dad's in it now, I hope he gives Kisaki what's coming to him...

No, no, no.

Money doesn't set this right. The child is still suffering by what is being translated. That man is very probably a risk for society. That much is clear. As a victim of him herself and the mother of another one this should not be the course of action IMHO. I don't know anything  about her motivation to do this or the bigger picture but I feels wrong Kisaki being able to buy his way out of THIS ONE.

Also, if she has trouble meeting/contacting him DON'T DROP THE LEGAL CASE YOU DUMB DUMB. IF HE PRESENTS HIMSELF IN COURT YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO HIM. IF HE DOES NOT, HE WILL BE DETAINED AND YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO HIM! What the actual fuck are you doing!?

I understand that having someone trying to dry you out of money to stop a legal procedure is fucking horrible, but you should not be complying after trying to get congressmen involved. It's easy to say (and probably unfair, so sorry for saying it, but I am just speaking out of my heart here) but if she endured all that abuse before coming out with the info, she probably can take it all the way. Has her case weakened? Has he presented or has evidence diminishing of her claims? What's going on? Her new actions make no sense. Is Kisaki impersonating this lady to damage control and taint her image so she appears to be a gold digger? I really don't know if I'm even joking about this. Seems like anything could happen now. 

On the topic of "this damages Vkei" I have to agree. It snowballs with terrible precedents. But assuming his bandmen knew precisely to what degree this guy may take things is going a bit far. It's clear nobody wants to work with him for the most part, so he was at least very disliked or even abusive on a work enviroment. But that doesn't mean people knew everything or were OK with it. 

The bigger issue here as far is what scene go is that Vkei doen't seem to be able to shake out it's bad rep.

yeah, the mother has my sympathy in so far as she is purportedly an abuse victim, but i have very few good things to say about any of the adults involved in the situation. i kind of feel like no one has been putting the child first.

9 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I don't know what laws are like in Japan, but should Kisaki sue on the terms of defamation, both parties could land themselves in large amounts of debt

Then it would be a matter of wich case gets dealt with first and if Kisaki can really hold his own in a defamation case if he goes first. But if she goes first and her lawyer  and the assigned judge are decent and she is able to properly present her case and evidence, she wins everything by defeault -Kisaki would also have to pay for HER legal defense after this first case would close. He would also should drop his case if that happened since the veredict could by defeault prove his case has no footing unless a) something weird happens b) she went overboard with claims she can not prove and Kisaki steers the case to focus on those ones.  

About the father, he just should sue for everything if he can. Kisaki maybe can take on 1 legal process but 3 or 4 is going to be hard financially.

In the end, all this ordeal leaves me in disgust. The woman exposed all the info grabing our hearts with her story and her child's and everyone was shocked by how Kisaki ruined a childs life, probably forever. Now that she thinks she has the general opinion on her side, her child (wo was also unproperly too exposed on the net just for storytelling means) and her health and state has taken a back seat and it's all business now. As it is not hard to pick a side, it is hard to think this was properly or considerately mananaged when it comes to the child.  In the end all leaves a terrible feeling regarding all parts involved.

Edited by madygrain

On 9/26/2018 at 12:19 PM, cvltic said:

She was requested to withdraw her criminal complaint to police as part of the settlement money negotiations.

By who? Kisaki, the police, or someone else? She said she can't contact him, so as much as it sounds like it was him, it's possible it might not be. The timeline here is hazy. Did Kisaki pay the settlement money before he changed his number? Is there two payments of settlement money here and the withdrawal request is part of the second one, or is this the same settlement and did she take the money and decide to sue anyway? And if this is really about the child (because the child was the impetus for her to bring this to law enforcement), what amount of money is "good enough" to satisfy the trauma done to your mentally unstable child? And if it's not Kisaki making this request, then this gets even more complicated.