cvltic

Kisaki Drama 2k18

48 minutes ago, Cristate said:

Responding to off-topic, will delete if necessary. Any therapist will prescribe what you're asking for. I used マイスリー when in Japan for my semester abroad, for insomnia purposes, but they can get you really high. I once accidentally dropped the wrong plastic bag in a trashcan in Shibuya, so I went to the therapist again for more pills when explaining the situation, but nor the pharmacy or the insurance company did, even though I waaaaaay over the regular dosage. Consultation was free because the therapist belonged to my university. If a foreigner that barely spoke japanese at the time like I did can get more than enough pills, a well-suited native artist can definitely get wtv the f he wants.

ohmygod they gave u a generic ambien script at a walk-in??? this is life saving omG

9 minutes ago, Lestat said:

I am aware that you are referring to me, but why do you want my opinion so badly?

joke's on you, I don't, I just know the consistently awful people on here obsessedly stanning the pits of this scene and I find that fact (and the fresh "how do we spin this to blame the woman!" take a few posts above) amusing, that's about it.

11 minutes ago, Lestat said:

Please keep these jokes in your thoughts, I’ll just have none of them. 

k bye!!!!

think about this: if this al  turns out to be legit, there -must- be some artists or people who have worked closely with Kisaki in some form who actually knew about this shit to some extent, i don't feel like it's the kind of thing that would just be easy to hide

26 minutes ago, Tokage said:

think about this: if this al  turns out to be legit, there -must- be some artists or people who have worked closely with Kisaki in some form who actually knew about this shit to some extent, i don't feel like it's the kind of thing that would just be easy to hide

Considering most bandmen are garbage, I'm guessing a lot of people know about it and simply don't care. 

Just now, Takadanobabaalien said:

Considering most bandmen are garbage, I'm guessing a lot of people know about it and simply don't care. 

this is actually true, feel like it would actually be harder to compile a list of bandmen that are actually solid people than to make a list of the shitty ones

27 minutes ago, Tokage said:

This is true. I thought about this yesterday.

I also know a bandguy who seemingly knows and knew about all of this.

It's safe to say they're shitty people too and just don't care.

Every time I think Kisaki has reached peak shitty person level, he sets the bar a little higher. This time, much higher ugh.

Also re: having this woman list CDs/merch for him, could she have been the one selling behind that Yahoo!Auction acct that was selling rarez from his previous bands re: that whole conspiracy thing?

1 minute ago, jaymee said:

Every time I think Kisaki has reached peak shitty person level, he sets the bar a little higher. This time, much higher ugh.

Also re: having this woman list CDs/merch for him, could she have been the one selling behind that Yahoo!Auction acct that was selling rarez from his previous bands re: that whole conspiracy thing?

they've known each other for at least two years. but it's a possibility

Spoiler

KISAKI暴露‏ @KISAKI54175241 13h13 hours ago

We got together because I felt bad for him when he talked to me about the Twitter hijacking two years ago. I thought he was a lonely person.

20 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

which is what makes ppl worried about "how bad this is gonna make VK look" all the more weird. like, where have you been all these years? 😶

btw, those (previously unseen) pics with the kid are disturbing

18 minutes ago, Chi said:

which is what makes ppl worried about "how bad this is gonna make VK look" all the more weird. like, where have you been all these years? 😶

people are willing to stoop to surprising levels of selective obliviousness when it comes to  defending their kawaii jrockers

4 hours ago, sixblacknine said:

You can look at those photos and think he's innocent?? 🤔

You don't really know what was happening at that moment in time, anyone can say anything about any picture really. We will have to wait and see what will come out of all of this shitstorm.

(again, never liked the dude and would not be sad if he was to disappear for good)

2 hours ago, Tokage said:

people are willing to stoop to surprising levels of selective obliviousness when it comes to  defending their kawaii jrockers

Or they don't understand or read Japanese so they don't understand the ins and outs involving the scene. Crazy I know. 

Or they have trouble differentiating between fact and rumor. Tanuki threads for example. 

Edited by lichtlune

3 hours ago, Tokage said:

Considering a lot of his old bandmates / friends don't ever seem to hang out or work with him anymore (any member of Lin that wasn't Riku, D, any member of Phantasmagoria + Kisaki project (Jun didn't even do anything for UCP closing, nor did JUI iirc), and Diru / Merry just pretend they were never involved with him ever), it makes me wonder if this was all a sort of secret thing people found out about after they were already involved with him professionally + contractually, and how much of it is either ignored or played down (e.g.: Rame and Riku working with him, defending him on Twitter, or providing him gigs, etc).

My guess is that the guys in Mirage and the various big-name support members they, and at some point Lin + a couple other Kisaki sessions, got (like Shazna's guitarist and Kuroyume's guitarist and bassist) probably didn't really speak with him much since the mid-90's and might not have known he was that bad, but going forward they and no one else would not, and should not, want anything to do with him.

42 minutes ago, lichtlune said:

Or they don't understand or read Japanese so they don't understand the ins and outs involving the scene. Crazy I know. 

Or they have trouble differentiating between fact and rumor. Tanuki threads for example. 

even if you could understand japanese your only way of knowing these trashy bandmen stories would be through the same way it's being delivered here - through gya and bandomen straight up exposing them on tanuki or twitter accs and having to 'choose' what to believe and what to not believe (or a 3rd option would be experiencing vk gya lifestyle first hand i guess) so really , it wouldnt make that much of a difference🤭 but here on the forums these things are discussed constantly and even actual news of members getting arrested come out and ppl dont realize that vk already looks bad.

v @cvltic since OP said she got (some) authorities involved already i hope we will get updated on this soon since the twitter acct is no more. unless she ends up dropping it;;;;

Edited by Chi

All the photos prove (granted by my own interpretation) is 1. the woman definitely knew and had some sort of relationship with Kisaki thatw ent wrong, 2. that the woman was definitely injured, 3. that Kisaki at the very least doesn't know how to handle a child/respect a child's physical boundaries, 4. that Riku doesn't trust Kisaki, and 5. that Kisaki ran some kind of Y!JA price-boosting scam. Many of these reflect really poorly on him anyway: 4 and 5 completely match his known behaviors, and the 3rd one is a big ass red flag that would seriously worry me even if the other allegations were somehow proven 100% false tomorrow. But there is still room for being critical of the claims as they've been presented without assuming that anyone doing so is caping for Kisaki/bandmen everywhere so try to keep your heads screwed on when it comes to throwing around words like 'innocence'.

I know there's a difference in the quality and detail of evidence provided. I also know that Kisaki is a proven dickhead with a literal rap sheet and that people will understandably weigh that into their judgments. But there are translated assault/rape allegations ostensibly from multiple people against Kyo & Daisuke in this same subforum that have been treated with kid gloves comparatively. I have my own assumptions about Kisaki's guilt like anyone else but it's been annoying me to see not strictly MH members, but off-site people who have jumped on this story as undeniable fact but also decrying tanuki/anonymous sources when it comes to bandmen they actually like because ???.

Unless this manifests as an arrest or court case, I'm leaning towards thinking the woman deleted the account because of tanuki scrutiny or regret for posting the pictures of the child. A lot of the posts I read were quite harsh on the mother for taking pictures of her kid looking distressed, and for posting them on social media. I'd also seen some throwaway accounts reply to to her last tweet about deleting the pictures of the kid and criticizing her for originally only deleting a portion.

^^ @Chi I was just searching and a user posted a DM convo they had with the account OP who said that multiple people supposedly helped report him and also said she believes it will lead to an arrest. I hope she's right and that it does go to a court...

Edited by cvltic
i can't spell

11 minutes ago, cvltic said:

But there are translated assault/rape allegations ostensibly from multiple people against Kyo & Daisuke in this same subforum that have been treated with kid gloves comparatively. I have my own assumptions about Kisaki's guilt like anyone else but it's been annoying me to see not strictly MH members, but off-site people who have jumped on this story as undeniable fact but also decrying tanuki/anonymous sources when it comes to bandmen they actually like because ???.

Pulling this quote out for emphasis.

Something like what is described in this thread, as well as the various other ones mentioned above, are horrible and should be treated with the same amount of outrage regardless of who did it. It's unfortunate that a scene that could allow for so much creativity and expression, both visually and audibly, attracts all sorts of scummy people because the target audience is vulnerable and impressionable. 

18 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

It's unfortunate that a scene that could allow for so much creativity and expression, both visually and audibly, attracts all sorts of scummy people because the target audience is vulnerable and impressionable. 

Never truth was truer, unfortunately.

let's be honest, knowing his history as a piece of shittake, does anything surprises us about what he does?

Once a piece of shit, always a piece of shit.

31 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

It's unfortunate that a scene that could allow for so much creativity and expression, both visually and audibly, attracts all sorts of scummy people because the target audience is vulnerable and impressionable. 

This is something I've been thinking since I realized I loved vk more than any other music scene. I'd love to discuss it in another thread. It's really sad to get confirmed with facts and within the opinion of the community what every "normal" person with "normal" music tastes around you said when you came to discover it and fell in love... The negative appreciation on vk being a bunch of crazy people doing shitty music seems transcultural at this point...

Literally just now hearing about rape allegations towards Kyo and Daisuke, but I do remember someone talking about a select group of dudes (Kyo, Daisuke, Tatsurou, a few others) that participated in questionable behavior. 

But there’s no doubt people just have it out for Kisaki. Of course his tax evasion bullshit and overall garbage approach to making money warrants the negative attention. But a few months back there was a “bad boys of VK poll/thread” and last I remember Kisaki was coming out on top over dudes that assaulted women. At the time, all we knew was about Kisaki’s poor business practices, but somehow he was getting more bad boy votes than Wataru, a guy that straight up fucking choked a woman. That has to be a case of serious blind fanaticism when assualt doesn’t register on your radar. 

You can check the details of & discuss the Kyo (Dir)/Daisuke (Kagerou) & co. incident in this thread:

The title isn't as straightforward as this one so I understand why it got less traction despite being about bigger names, and that people may have missed it. But it covers some fairly famous stories from the anonymous rumor landscape of the scene so if you're interested in these things you should check it out... preferably while remembering to think critically about everything you read in the Rumors subforum and your reaction to what you've read...

edit: Forgot to mention that Kisaki dropped out of an event. It's unclear at the moment if it's because of the impact of these accusations or some other circumstance.

Edited by cvltic

I think it's time KISAKI just left the scene now, there is no possible way he can keep a reputation up after this surely, and that's  if he doesn't get arrested or face prosecution. However, every picture of KISAKI with the child shows that the kid doesn't like being around him, I don't think he's got a leg to stand on in this one really.