The Piass

ジグソウ(Jigsaw) have published a new look + 8-month consecutive singles release

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

remember when everyone thought they were super neat and mysterious for like 2 weeks and then they released samples of their music

I mean they're just dispina, theres nothing bad about it tbh. 少女 type is really good. I haven't heard ブリキのおもちゃ yet because it has yet to arrive, but bottom line is they're cool ig. 

8 months consecutive limited release. On 2018/11/11 it will be his sixth release entitled "無差別に降る雨は灰色".

Edited by Yukami

@Yukami This is not the first consecutive release. It's the sixth release. 

Im loving the preview for this, they're getting better and better. Definetly buying this too.

18 minutes ago, Aferni said:

@Yukami This is not the first consecutive release. It's the sixth release. 

Im loving the preview for this, they're getting better and better. Definetly buying this too.

Oh, I thought this was the first of 8. What were the other...5?

5 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Oh, I thought this was the first of 8. What were the other...5?

少女TYPE_B  (06.06)

ブリキのオモチャ (07.07)

痣 (08.08)

SEAMLESS_SUICIDE (09.09)

オレンジ (10.10)

無差別に降る雨は灰色 (11.11)

「もういーかい?」「まーだだよ」(12.12)

GODLESS JUVENIL VEIN (01.01)

Aza and Shoujou type B are posted  if you're curious, i should have orange and buriki no omocha soon aswell as this months single. 

And another thing, these singles all have a secret track,that secret track being an instrumental of the following months single. A cool detail of the cd jackets are that they are all essentially pieces to a jigsaw puzzle, so in turn this whole consecutive release is a puzzle. The only song that doesnt have an instrumental is 少女 type B. It will always be track 44 at the 44 min mark. 

Edited by Aferni

I wished they had released a full or mini album already, instead of these "complicated" consecutive releases. 

They could be just one more boring menhera kei out there, but the heaviness and tight production ,plus the vocalist's MUCC-y voice keeps these guys pretty interesting. (already miles away from the modern R-shitei,imo).

1 hour ago, Manji 卍 said:

I wished they had released a full or mini album already, instead of these "complicated" consecutive releases. 

They could be just one more boring menhera kei out there, but the heaviness and tight production ,plus the vocalist's MUCC-y voice keeps these guys pretty interesting. (already miles away from the modern R-shitei,imo).

Same because honestly, all these tracks feel like they'd be better on an album. But i'm also glad they're releasing them like this,really implores to collect all of them since it's all a puzzle. I love the concept tbh. I need to find SEAMLESS SUICIDE tho

2 hours ago, Aferni said:

Same because honestly, all these tracks feel like they'd be better on an album. But i'm also glad they're releasing them like this,really implores to collect all of them since it's all a puzzle. I love the concept tbh. I need to find SEAMLESS SUICIDE 

Knowing vk ,I'm almost sure they will release it all together someday lol

ジグソウ (jigsaw) will hold their tour final at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU on January 1, and will perform with DiSPiИA...

They will also release a new MV, "近所のあの子", and a new member will join the band. A third announcement is also in the works...

DruIwonU0AIekUS.jpg

DruIfNNV4AAo-xZ.jpg

DruIfNIU8AA2DfB.jpg

THEY'RE RELEASING A MV FOR KINJO NO ANO KO? FUCKIN YEA BOI, TAKE ALL MY MonEY! Wonder who the new bassist is gonna be tho

Jigsaw 29.11.2018 at 18:00
will publish  their new MV 近所のあの子 Kinjo no ano ko (Promotion Edit Ver)

Edited by zetork

21 hours ago, zetork said:

Jigsaw 29.11.2018 at 18:00
will publish a preview of their new MV 近所のあの子 Kinjo no ano ko (Promotion Edit Ver)

It will be the whole clip, not just a preview.