Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

浅葱 (ASAGI) (D) new limited-single "妖狐の嫁入り" (Youko no Yomeiri) release

浅葱 (ASAGI) DVD new  limited-single "妖狐の嫁入り" (Youko no Yomeiri) will be released through mail order at 2018/09/24 (2 types)

Limited edition (1500yen) will include CD (1 song) and DVD including "妖狐の嫁入り" (Youko no Yomeiri) (PV)

Regular edition (999yen) will include CD (1 song) only

[CD tracklist]

01. 妖狐の嫁入り (Youko no Yomeiri)

[guest musicians]

Gt : HIRO (La’cryma Christi / Creature Creature)

Gt : you (Janne Da Arc)

Ba : 燿 (摩天楼オペラ)

Dr : 淳士 (BULL ZEICHEN 88 / 戦国時代-The age of civil wars- / ex. SIAM SHADE)

鼓 / 大鼓 / 太鼓 : 真矢 (LUNA SEA)

琴 : Tomoko (HEAVENESE)

0610ecb0286ca68431fbd43f1b101c6c.jpg

cdd9d9e6071e9eaaab353cecb68b1848.jpg

041ecb359cc3479158ea9c3cccc57065.jpg

e69e76f2237f567ebf06b613dab17145.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

Wow this is much weirder than D. Is all Asagi's stuff like this?

Also just as a random aside, the old/ancient Japanese aesthetic is interesting, because obviously as a foreigner it's exotic to me, but is it exotic to Japanese people? I can't even think of a US analog to it. It'd be like if someone dressed up in Revolutionary War costumes or something.

Edited by StriderSubzero

20 hours ago, StriderSubzero said:

Wow this is much weirder than D. Is all Asagi's stuff like this?

Also just as a random aside, the old/ancient Japanese aesthetic is interesting, because obviously as a foreigner it's exotic to me, but is it exotic to Japanese people? I can't even think of a US analog to it. It'd be like if someone dressed up in Revolutionary War costumes or something.

He's not dressed as a military member, he's dressed as kitsune, a yokai. I don't think it's supposed to be exotic, more fanciful and visually appealing.

1 hour ago, PIZAZ said:

He's not dressed as a military member, he's dressed as kitsune, a yokai. I don't think it's supposed to be exotic, more fanciful and visually appealing.

I'm not saying he's dressed as a soldier, I'm just wondering what Japanese people think of the "Japanesque" concepts, particularly costumes based on ancient Japanese traditions etc. I guess the "western" equivalent is like vikings or something now that I think about it a bit more

Edited by StriderSubzero

37 minutes ago, StriderSubzero said:

I'm not saying he's dressed as a soldier, I'm just wondering what Japanese people think of the "Japanesque" concepts, particularly costumes based on ancient Japanese traditions etc. I guess the "western" equivalent is like vikings or something now that I think about it a bit more

Maybe even more in the direction of something like a sasquatch or a werewolf. Mythological creatures.

Love the traditional Japanese aesthetics. The color scheme on Asagi's costume and the painting on the scroll in the sample video reminds me of Okami (who is a wolf, not a kitsune). Digging the koto sound, too.

Sign in to follow this