Shaolan974

G.L.A.M.S new album "EVER-CHANGING" release

G.L.A.M.S new album will be released later this year

to promote their new album, they will be back to Europe for a tour since 2018/11/16 to 2018/12/02

41238332_10156049007736715_2590351834858

Edited by Shaolan974

Yeah it's a shame he decided to throw his career away. I don't know if he fell on his head or what.  He had a clean deep voice in DIO. A lot of potential wasted. He also had a great growl that he decided to throw away. It's weird because in every interview I've seen of him he seems to miss and cherish his last band. Yet he decides to do something like this.

Edited by lichtlune

I went to one of his shows. It's really not hard music anymore, but he is covering a wide variety of music styles. So it was worth going there to have a good time (also cheap tickets), but nothing I stan. 

On 12/16/2018 at 11:00 PM, lichtlune said:

Yeah it's a shame he decided to throw his career away. I don't know if he fell on his head or what.  He had a clean deep voice in DIO. A lot of potential wasted. He also had a great growl that he decided to throw away. It's weird because in every interview I've seen of him he seems to miss and cherish his last band. Yet he decides to do something like this.

Maybe he doesn't try to mirror Dio because he wants Dio to be that one thing and not something that can be mimiced or copied (despite being the voice for it) right now I cant really find the word to fit what im trying to say, im not sure if respecting what him and 4 other people created is strong enough. Besides, if you look at Naru (ex - Biosphia) all him bands pretty much sounded the same and they kept flopping one after enough, I been out of the vk scene for awhile so idk if his current band is doing so well but im not imagining it is tbh.

1 hour ago, Disposable said:

I don’t think that for him or satsuki it was a choice, they’re just both dropdead idiots who tour europe and sell their shitty arts and crafts on the web because literally every other bridge has been burned.

I am not into him or dio, but what did Mikaru do?

In a way i kinda like some of his stuff in glams but juezus he needs to do something hardcore again ill miss that but its whatever. I think some of his glams works even this album he is trying to replicate Black line. Dio is something that can be done agian he could have revived the band he had his chance to in a way. I just dont know what fully happened to dio wish i knew as well.

He really got.a pleasing low voice. I just don't think the compositions are good enough for his voice. The potential is here , but they need to put more deep honest emotions