The Piass

己龍(Kiryu) new album「転生輪廻」release

Are you guys being serious nonstop saying  that all their songs sound the same?

have you ever hmm I don’t know listened to their music? More than once?

it’s kinda boring 

In this video, they talk about the album, song by song. There are previews in the background, a little bit more of the new music video and furigana on the names of the songs (first one is "Tsurushi" and last one is "Kuroyami ni madou esoragoto").

Edited by IGM_Oficial

Come on,the period between Amaterasu till Gekka Bijin, including their last Album was way much worse. Since Harushigure and Muku the guitars are a bit thicker like it used to be before. Considering that they'll never gonna give up on these "effects" they should invite one or two more members to play the keyboards or the Japanese instruments and become A FUCKIN WAGAKKI BAND.  '---'

Cool video, nit quite as crazy as I as hoping for considering the outfits but it works. Mahiro's screams seem to have less of effects and layering than usual towards the end, I like it. They should consider expanding on that in the future.

Ninkki for this week

01 69.64 Tsubaki Factory - first bloom

02 63.67 MAD TRIGGER CREW & Matenrou - MAD TRIGGER CREW VS Matenrou

03 63.06 Choutokkyuu - GOLDEN EPOCH

04 32.57 ayaka - 30 y/o

05 28.58 Touken Danshi team Bakumatsu with Tomoegata Naginata - Musical "Touken Ranbu" ~Musubi no Hibiki, Hajimari no Oto~

06 26.79 Kiryu - Tenshou Rinne

07 17.30 315 STARS - THE IDOLM@STER SideM WakeMini! MUSIC COLLECTION 01

08 17.20 Ishihara Kaori - Sunny Spot

09 14.70 Mariah Carey - Caution

10 14.62 Angelo - RESONANCE

Just now, donwea said:

Ninkki for this week

01 69.64 Tsubaki Factory - first bloom

02 63.67 MAD TRIGGER CREW & Matenrou - MAD TRIGGER CREW VS Matenrou

03 63.06 Choutokkyuu - GOLDEN EPOCH

04 32.57 ayaka - 30 y/o

05 28.58 Touken Danshi team Bakumatsu with Tomoegata Naginata - Musical "Touken Ranbu" ~Musubi no Hibiki, Hajimari no Oto~

06 26.79 Kiryu - Tenshou Rinne

07 17.30 315 STARS - THE IDOLM@STER SideM WakeMini! MUSIC COLLECTION 01

08 17.20 Ishihara Kaori - Sunny Spot

09 14.70 Mariah Carey - Caution

10 14.62 Angelo - RESONANCE

6th on major charts? great!!!

2 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Available on iTunes JP, mora.jp, etc.

Judging by the previews, the new songs all sound good, first and last song sound great especially, and the singles sound unchanged

Anyone thinking in buy it there and share here? 

I bought the B-Type with the multi-angle live DVD so i'm going to upload it here, but it gonna take a little bit time since i'm in Brazil now lol Would pretty cool if anyone can upload the album here meanwhile

1 hour ago, ricchubunny said:

Anyone thinking in buy it there and share here? 

I bought the B-Type with the multi-angle live DVD so i'm going to upload it here, but it gonna take a little bit time since i'm in Brazil now lol Would pretty cool if anyone can upload the album here meanwhile

I'm considering buying it and a few other newer releases from other bands but I'm hesitant to go about the whole japanese gift card/itunes account because I've had weird experiences in the past. Will absolutely post here once I figure it out lol.

51 minutes ago, Reikatsumi said:

Woah I listwned to three songs i found on yt and they are terrific  

with terrific do you mean fuckn good? or the bad meaning? hahahaha

1 hour ago, PIZAZ said:

I'm considering buying it and a few other newer releases from other bands but I'm hesitant to go about the whole japanese gift card/itunes account because I've had weird experiences in the past. Will absolutely post here once I figure it out lol.

I'd recommend recochoku! http://recochoku.jp/album/A2001359071/?affiliate=4350010262

You have to use a japanese VPN for that but it was pretty easy, the song quality were good, no complications except for the VPN part (i've downloaded a Chrome extension and it worked pretty well. Just turn it off when you're putting your card data for your safety!)

1 minute ago, ricchubunny said:

with terrific do you mean fuckn good? or the bad meaning? hahahaha

I'd recommend recochoku! http://recochoku.jp/album/A2001359071/?affiliate=4350010262

You have to use a japanese VPN for that but it was pretty easy, the song quality were good, no complications except for the VPN part (i've downloaded a Chrome extension and it worked pretty well. Just turn it off when you're putting your card data for your safety!)

haha, I have the damn japanese itunes card but my computer and itunes are not being friends rn, itunes won't let me create an appleid.  I'm in the middle of troubleshooting the issue, but if someone(who isn't a complete rando) with a japanese itunes account can come through I'm willing to just go through them.

7 minutes ago, PIZAZ said:

haha, I have the damn japanese itunes card but my computer and itunes are not being friends rn, itunes won't let me create an appleid.  I'm in the middle of troubleshooting the issue, but if someone(who isn't a complete rando) with a japanese itunes account can come through I'm willing to just go through them.

DAMN! My apple account was japanese until  last week :( i changed it back to Brazil since i returned to my country recently........... SO BAD TIMING!!

I think my best friend still have a japanese iTunes account if you need!

1 hour ago, Reikatsumi said:

Woah I listwned to three songs i found on yt and they are terrific  

Sorry for quoting again but i just listened to 吊 and i'm so FUCKN HYPED. This is so good

Edited by ricchubunny

On 11/10/2018 at 7:18 AM, Spectralion said:

Codomo Dragon do re-record the singles for their album. 

But that case never happened to Kiryu. 

Kiryu have re recoding in album for 10th anniversary 

On 11/7/2018 at 1:12 AM, Shaolan974 said:

too many old songs.... and it's weird to see Gekkabijin or Jou no Ka with Watashi Wa Kairai, Sarugutsuwa no Ningyou  in the same  tracklist, it's musically too different !

Do you think making songs and instruments is easy? they need energy and time. and also every day they have a tour 

2 minutes ago, CrimsonTear said:

Do you think making songs and instruments is easy? they need energy and time. and also every day they have a tour 

and what ? They don't need to release a new single every trimester and a new album every year.