Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

BLESS THIS MESS will disband

That's too bad. I wasn't expecting them to last that long due to Yanagi's health, but it still feels pretty sudden. It seemed like they were really excited about where things were going with the new line-up.

4 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Isn't Yanagi terminally ill? I imagine that has something to do with it, if that's true.

Could you tell me more about it?  

3 minutes ago, asagaos said:

Could you tell me more about it?  

One of their first hiatuses was due to YNG having Leukemia, so I'm wondering if there are further complications that make being an active musician difficult. 

He posted a tweet recently saying that there was some abnormality with his blood, but he got checked out and there was nothing else strange (I think that's what it says, at least?), so hopefully this isn't because he's getting sicker. It seemed like he was pretty relieved by the results.

Rega also mentioned getting fired up enough to want to celebrate when he heard the news, so it must have been a pretty good result? 

Edited by violetchain

39 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

One of their first hiatuses was due to YNG having Leukemia, so I'm wondering if there are further complications that make being an active musician difficult. 

Thank you, I did not know that. I used to listen to Saruin a lot, but I just got to know Bless This Mess this year. This is very sad :(

Sign in to follow this