Alkaloid

new band "無能なルシッド (Munou na Lucid)" has formed

Theyve begun recording their 2nd single 

I can't decipher this language for the life of me but the title of the 2nd single is somewhere in this line lul 

ちなみに侵食リフレインはまだ世に出ていない2nd singleの表題曲です。

Edited by chipathy

1 hour ago, chipathy said:

Theyve begun recording their 2nd single 

I can't decipher this language for the life of me but the title of the 2nd single is somewhere in this line lul 

No, it is not ^^ 

5 minutes ago, chipathy said:

No it's not to them recording a 2nd single or that the title is in there 

if I am right, it means that 侵食(Shinshoku) has a refrain which is new to the world (has not been done yet) and that it is from their second single. For now it does not mean that it will be the name of their single.

https://www.munounalucid.jp/discography/lyric they've posted all their lyrics. the 4 songs at the bottom are the ones of their debut maxi single and i believe the 2nd from the top will either be the title track or a b side on their 2nd single. not sure if everything else will be limited to lives. seems like an abnormally large amount of songs to only perform live 

My copy is finally about to leave Japan (I had it shipping together with new kizu stuff) from what I can tell it's actually on some streaming services minus the 4th song, the 4th song is physical cd exclusive 

ok please tell me someone else has peeped the other tracks on their maxi single cause its actually insane how good of a debut it was. the 3 extra tracks are banging and arent over shadowed by the title track

also i wonder whos filling in on drums for their lives and i assume their 2nd single

honestly, if these guys keep it up like this theyre staying as one of my favorites out there along with the likes of diru, dimlim, and kizu 

Edited by chipathy

On 12/7/2018 at 10:21 AM, The Piass said:

"by the way, Shinshoku Refrain is the title track of the 2nd single that hasn't seen the light of day yet"

@chipathy in the future, could you go ahead and make an artist thread for these guys in the Artist forum? this news thread is only for actual updates on the band, until they release something new. thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.