riyusama

New as they come~ any KHRYST+fans here?? anyone??

Lol, hi everyone! I needed a title that was witty but also incorporated my love for KHRYST+ and me being new... As you can all see, that doesn't look witty and eye catching at all lol working on that

But anyways! I've slowly been coming back to the VK fandom ouo was wayward a couple of years ago and went back to listening to some american rock (even ventured out into the kpop genre lol) but, home is home and Visual Kei is still my favourite genre... Well, that and they look too aesthetically pleasing to just leave behind so yeah ouo

For the old bands, I like LM.C (their older songs at least), ScReW, and UNSRAW~

But, now am a fan of KHRYST+ and I heard from here that Yuuki's new band is Kallistie?? So, guess imma be a fan of that now too ouo

(tbh, I only found out about this forum thanks to me searching if Yuuki has a new band and stuff lol)

Nice to meet you all! Hope we can all be friends! And share music togetherrrr, because seriously I am so outdated with the new bands lol ifanyoneisintofanfictionandshippingandshitplsbefriendswithmethanks

Welcome to MH

Nice, so your a fan of SCREW and LM.C, i also like them too, their music sounds really great altough its kinda sad that they disband 2 years ago. But now listening to KHRYST + too ever since Byo and Jin returned to stage ever since SCREW disband 2 years, so lets continue our support to the band. 😊

Oh btw, you'll get to find some newer bands here just incase your out of ideas. ☺

Enjoy Well.

Thanks!

And awesome! Those two were the first ever bands I listened to in VK. Well, LM.C first technically lol never would have found out about them if they didn't play their music at the anime Red Garden ~

And yeah, I was sad af when they disbanded. I literally cried lol But, right now I'm happy that Byo and Jin are still together in a band, I think they can make good music together ouo and their music is coming back to the heavier side so, I have high hopes that it's going to be great! And yup, let's continue!

Yeah yeah, I've been exploring the forum for a while now, hoping to find new bands that'll become my favourites as well ❤️ 

SCREW was the 3rd VK band I discovered after the GazettE and D'espairsRay so they'll always hold a special place in my heart as part of what I refer to now as 'the first wave'. Many, many more have followed since then, it's just so easy to pick up new bands when you hear something you like and there's plenty to look into so I'm sure you'll find some good stuff.

Welcome 😁

Also I do love good fics but sadly there aren't nearly as many around these days as there used to be.

12 hours ago, Crimson Gates said:

SCREW was the 3rd VK band I discovered after the GazettE and D'espairsRay so they'll always hold a special place in my heart as part of what I refer to now as 'the first wave'. Many, many more have followed since then, it's just so easy to pick up new bands when you hear something you like and there's plenty to look into so I'm sure you'll find some good stuff.

Welcome 😁

Also I do love good fics but sadly there aren't nearly as many around these days as there used to be.

I found out about SCREW in the old Japanese music downloading site I always visited lol if I remember correctly, it was something like japanesemusicdream.blogspot.com I think it was lol they had a whole variety of musicians, stemming from Jpop to Visual Kei. It was awesome, their discography was almost so complete. I'm still sad to this day that it got deleted lol

Hmm, after my initial love for SCREW, the rest of the bands that I found were pretty old, like juliadoll, core the child, or gaudie. The recent bands were a little meh for me, around the years 2014 to 2017 lol but now, hopefully I'll get to explore and find more bands that I like ouo hopeicandownloadtheirmusicit'shardtofinddownloadingsitesnowadays ah, but don't get me wrong tho, when I start to really love the band I buy their CD's XD

And yessssss, I'm glad that I can to be involved in LJ around the years 2010 to 2013, those were like the flourishing years of VK fics for me XD it's sad that a lot of authors have either left or deleted their works completely ;w; but, some are moving over to either dreamwidth or AO3 so, there's still some light at the end of the tunnel ❤️ 

SCREW was also a favorite band of mine, and one of the first bands I ever bought stuff from, so they hold a special place in my heart. I was so sad when they disbanded because they were such a hilarious band who created cool music. (Even now I love watching their behind the scenes/comment videos. The comedic antics are pristine.) But I'm glad to hear that Byou and Jin came back together to create a new band. I can't wait to hear more of the band's music. It sounds promising! I wish I could go to that cool live they'll have in November.

I feel the same way about fanfics. I loved reading and writing them. Such a shame they aren't around as much anymore.

40 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

SCREW was also a favorite band of mine, and one of the first bands I ever bought stuff from, so they hold a special place in my heart. I was so sad when they disbanded because they were such a hilarious band who created cool music. (Even now I love watching their behind the scenes/comment videos. The comedic antics are pristine.) But I'm glad to hear that Byou and Jin came back together to create a new band. I can't wait to hear more of the band's music. It sounds promising! I wish I could go to that cool live they'll have in November.

I feel the same way about fanfics. I loved reading and writing them. Such a shame they aren't around as much anymore.

Same!! The first band merch I ever had was from SCREW too!! I bought their Deep Six CD (limited edition A, B, and regular) I said to myself that I really love and want to support them so I had to get CD's no matter what ;w; and of course, the last I bought was thier 10th anniversary best of album... ;w; I swear to fuck, at that time it was all or nothing for me, I literally emptied my bank account so I could buy the last CD they were going to release. I was so heart brokened at that time. I'm still a little bitter, I only started listening to them again like late last year lol because back then whenever i would listen to their songs I would cry ;w;

But now I'm fine! I'm even trying to revive my old Jin spam blog on tumblr lol

And yessss!!!!  I'm really happy for Byou and Jin as well ❤️❤️❤️ not just because they're my otp lol, but because I think they're a really good duo/match that can make great music together ~ I think I read this somewhere at LJ in an old screw group, where in the past when they released their CD's the composer and lyricist were put there at the songs and most songs were made by Byou and composed by Jin. Not sure if this were true tho, I didn't really get much evidence in seeing their old CD's lol I think it was from a translation group??? That was in their old releases tho, they said that in the newer ones they made it that lyrics and composition by SCREW instead, of just putting on a specific member's name.

Hence why I think they're perfect to be in a band together lol 

Ugh, their first live in November! I definitely want to go too! I'm still trying to find way if I can fly over to Japan just for their concert e.e seeing if I can save up for it still lol I'll be damned if I don't try and support them on this! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Oh oh! Fanfics! Where do you usually read? Nowadays, most authors flock over to either AO3 or Dreamwidth, LJ is slowly dying but I see some people still update there ouo I personally update on AO3 mostly lol but, I'm trying to be active of DW since a lot of them have migrated there XD What's your author anme/link to your fics btw???? ouo

Oh my gosh! I feel the exact same way. They were one of the bands I loved so much, so I always made sure to always pre-order their albums/singles. I also bought their random concert/live goods if I could lol. Unfortunately, I missed out on the timing of getting their last best of album, which made me super bummed =[ I made sure to buy it later, though, since I couldn't bear to have it missing from my SCREW collection xD I've only recently started to listen to them again since I also felt sad when I listened to their stuff. 

Wow, I had no idea Jin created a lot of the songs for SCREW if that's true. On the Brainstorm single, I  like the heavy "Fester" song, which was composed by Jin. And I love the lyrics that Byou creates. He could write some seriously good lyrics! Jin is one of my favorite band members, too. He was so funny and nice! The dynamic between Byou and Jin is such a hilarious/cute one. (I laugh every time I watch the comment video in which Byou and Jin pretended to act out the MV with Jin pretending to be the singer while Byou faked playing on the guitar. I think it was the Abyss PV for the Biran album. They really seem to be comfortable doing stupid/silly stuff together.)

Ahh, I know! I wish I had the money to travel to Japan to see them live and support their new band ;_; They're also releasing that live-limited album(?), which is another reason why I really want to go. I want to hear the new songs that are created~ If you do manage to find a way to go, you'll have to let me know how they sound!

Yeah, I did see LJ slowly dying as far as fanfics go. I hardly see anyone post their stuff on their anymore. I had no idea about the AO3 website, but I did see activity on DW, so I joined that community on there. I saw that you posted a short story there, and I really liked it! You should write more if you have the chance ^-^ My name on DW is atmosphere_zero. I don't have an AO3 account, but I'm working on writing more stuff on DW~

Ohhh!! You have concert/live goods!! Jelly, I only have their CD's XD I only graduated college a couple of months ago and just now started working so I'm now only able to really buy their merch and shit. Back then, when I bought their CD's it was money I saved up from my allowance to school ahahahahhaha  Oh shit! Seriously!? Their best of album was superb! I'm sometimes still too afraid to bring it out cuz I don't want it to get dirty or anything ;w; but, I sometimes take out the golden music box player the album came with and just ugghhh, it's so beautiful man, it still makes me cry ❤️ Seriously, how can they make their fans so freaking emotional by having Dearest Wish be the song on the music box!??!?!?!

Yeah!! I have no proof of what I said tho lol I'll probably go dig through old LJ communities again just to find that piece ouo I sometimes think that Jin's specialty is making heavier hard rock songs ~ his favourite foreign bands if my memory is correct is Slipknot I think? He said he's influenced by both Japanese and foreign music hence why I think he's a really great composer >w<

Yes!! Whenever Byou writes the lyrics they're so poetic and beautiful, he's just so talented! I hope he learn to speak and write in English more, I think if he works a little more harder he could incorporate them better on his songs. I still remember some of their old songs with Byou's broken English lol And yup yup! That was for The Abyss PV! They were so adorable there! Seriously, both of them so the cutest things together! Both cute and perverted shit lolololololol

What seriously!? THEY'RE RELEASING A LIVE-LIMITED ALBUM!??!?!? UGHHHH LIFE IS SO CRUEL SOMETIMES *cries* I wish someone would be nice enough to post a download of it ;w; ahhh yessss, praying that I do get to go to Japan ~~~~ I just want to meet them and hear their music live, and hopefully not just once cuz I'm a selfish greedy bitch like that lol

AND OMGEH YOU'RE THAT AUTHOR, I SAW YOUR FANFICS BEFORE fbwejfnjkewnjkw I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE STILL ACTIVE AHHHHHHHH fdhewjndfjkw I didn't actually read your fic yet, cuz not much of a Kazumana fan, but I did think it was interesting! And seriously, it's one of the few SCREW fics there was back then, so I was like damnnnnn, gotta save this just in case I would love to read it in the future sdhbjsbjsdjkf and I saw in your post there, that you had a fic beta by misfitmisfit! I use to read their one fanfic that was a Kazujin lol as you can see, I am a total Jin fan girl who remembers almost every fanfic about him lol AND OMGEEEEEHHHHHH YOU DID!?!??!? I"M SO HAPPY YOU LIKED IT THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️ seriously, I was in a total writer's block/slump the past couple of months cuz before graduation it was thesis, internship, and school work for me and I seriously had no time to write at all and I'm just glad Byojin gave me the strength to write again lololololol I'm adding you on DW btw cuz I really want to have more friends who are SCREW fans and prob fangirl with ❤️❤️❤️ 

6 minutes ago, riyusama said:

Ohhh!! You have concert/live goods!! Jelly, I only have their CD's XD I only graduated college a couple of months ago and just now started working so I'm now only able to really buy their merch and shit. Back then, when I bought their CD's it was money I saved up from my allowance to school ahahahahhaha  Oh shit! Seriously!? Their best of album was superb! I'm sometimes still too afraid to bring it out cuz I don't want it to get dirty or anything ;w; but, I sometimes take out the golden music box player the album came with and just ugghhh, it's so beautiful man, it still makes me cry ❤️ Seriously, how can they make their fans so freaking emotional by having Dearest Wish be the song on the music box!??!?!?!

Yeah!! I have no proof of what I said tho lol I'll probably go dig through old LJ communities again just to find that piece ouo I sometimes think that Jin's specialty is making heavier hard rock songs ~ his favourite foreign bands if my memory is correct is Slipknot I think? He said he's influenced by both Japanese and foreign music hence why I think he's a really great composer >w<

Yes!! Whenever Byou writes the lyrics they're so poetic and beautiful, he's just so talented! I hope he learn to speak and write in English more, I think if he works a little more harder he could incorporate them better on his songs. I still remember some of their old songs with Byou's broken English lol And yup yup! That was for The Abyss PV! They were so adorable there! Seriously, both of them so the cutest things together! Both cute and perverted shit lolololololol

What seriously!? THEY'RE RELEASING A LIVE-LIMITED ALBUM!??!?!? UGHHHH LIFE IS SO CRUEL SOMETIMES *cries* I wish someone would be nice enough to post a download of it ;w; ahhh yessss, praying that I do get to go to Japan ~~~~ I just want to meet them and hear their music live, and hopefully not just once cuz I'm a selfish greedy bitch like that lol

AND OMGEH YOU'RE THAT AUTHOR, I SAW YOUR FANFICS BEFORE fbwejfnjkewnjkw I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE STILL ACTIVE AHHHHHHHH fdhewjndfjkw I didn't actually read your fic yet, cuz not much of a Kazumana fan, but I did think it was interesting! And seriously, it's one of the few SCREW fics there was back then, so I was like damnnnnn, gotta save this just in case I would love to read it in the future sdhbjsbjsdjkf and I saw in your post there, that you had a fic beta by misfitmisfit! I use to read their one fanfic that was a Kazujin lol as you can see, I am a total Jin fan girl who remembers almost every fanfic about him lol AND OMGEEEEEHHHHHH YOU DID!?!??!? I"M SO HAPPY YOU LIKED IT THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️ seriously, I was in a total writer's block/slump the past couple of months cuz before graduation it was thesis, internship, and school work for me and I seriously had no time to write at all and I'm just glad Byojin gave me the strength to write again lololololol I'm adding you on DW btw cuz I really want to have more friends who are SCREW fans and prob fangirl with ❤️❤️❤️ 

I totally know how you feel about not wanting to take it out. I always get so hesitant taking out my CDs because I don't want to ruin them, haha XD Whaaat? Their music box had Dearest Wish on it? That's so poignant and somewhat sad to have that song on the music box! T_T It makes me tear up a little~ But I do love that about SCREW. They always did create stuff with their fans in mind even if it make fans like us emotional.

Ooh, yeah, I also vaguely remember reading that, too. I have to agree. His openness to music is what makes him a great composer ^^v I like all of SCREW's music, but I'm always fond of their heavier/darker songs. Haha, it's always so funny to hear Byou sing in broken English. Especially the songs where the lyrics are only in English, lol. The perverted shit the two of them pull off together is just so adorable and funny! I also love the crazy, stupid stuff Jin does on his own sometimes. He can look so silly, but I love that about him. He doesn't seem to be afraid to do whatever he feels like it. Do you have any particular songs/works created by the band?

Yeah, I know! It's so uncool ;_; I read it somewhere on this forum, and I was so bummed when I found out about the live-limited work they were releasing. Haha, I completely understand! I only got to meet Byou and Jin once in person, and I would love to meet them again. They're just too loveable~

Yep, that's me, lol ^///^; I was inactive for some time, but I just recently came back. Ahhh, wow? Really? Wah, thank you so much for your kind comment! I know~ There weren't too many SCREW stories back then, and I remember thinking that I wanted to spread the SCREW love, so I had to write something with them in it, haha. Yup, misfitmisfit came up with that crazy story because of her knack for comedy XD Jin is such a cool character to write in a story! I'm sad I never really got to write him too much before, but I hope to change that in my future stories.

Oh gosh! I understand that so well. So much school responsibilities pile up and it gets so hard to think about any good stuff to write. But I'm glad to hear that story helped you write again! Awesome~ I'll add you back on DW and bother you on there so we can fangirl about them together XD

On 9/7/2018 at 6:33 PM, monkeybanana4 said:

I totally know how you feel about not wanting to take it out. I always get so hesitant taking out my CDs because I don't want to ruin them, haha XD Whaaat? Their music box had Dearest Wish on it? That's so poignant and somewhat sad to have that song on the music box! T_T It makes me tear up a little~ But I do love that about SCREW. They always did create stuff with their fans in mind even if it make fans like us emotional.

Ooh, yeah, I also vaguely remember reading that, too. I have to agree. His openness to music is what makes him a great composer ^^v I like all of SCREW's music, but I'm always fond of their heavier/darker songs. Haha, it's always so funny to hear Byou sing in broken English. Especially the songs where the lyrics are only in English, lol. The perverted shit the two of them pull off together is just so adorable and funny! I also love the crazy, stupid stuff Jin does on his own sometimes. He can look so silly, but I love that about him. He doesn't seem to be afraid to do whatever he feels like it. Do you have any particular songs/works created by the band?

Yeah, I know! It's so uncool ;_; I read it somewhere on this forum, and I was so bummed when I found out about the live-limited work they were releasing. Haha, I completely understand! I only got to meet Byou and Jin once in person, and I would love to meet them again. They're just too loveable~

Yep, that's me, lol ^///^; I was inactive for some time, but I just recently came back. Ahhh, wow? Really? Wah, thank you so much for your kind comment! I know~ There weren't too many SCREW stories back then, and I remember thinking that I wanted to spread the SCREW love, so I had to write something with them in it, haha. Yup, misfitmisfit came up with that crazy story because of her knack for comedy XD Jin is such a cool character to write in a story! I'm sad I never really got to write him too much before, but I hope to change that in my future stories.

Oh gosh! I understand that so well. So much school responsibilities pile up and it gets so hard to think about any good stuff to write. But I'm glad to hear that story helped you write again! Awesome~ I'll add you back on DW and bother you on there so we can fangirl about them together XD

I think all fans are like that when it comes to their favourite artist ;w; ❤️ It's just too precious to be ruined, hence must be protected at all costs XD sometimes, I wish I was rich enough to buy 2 or 3 CD's like what the Japanese do lol 1 is for keeps, 2 is for personal use, and 3 is for when it becomes rare and you can sell it lol I hear they do that a lot XD And yessss!!!! I swear to fuck, their music box is so fucking emotional I cry QAQ I should record it sometime so I can let you hear it ❤️ the design and everything of it is just superb! I absolutely love it ❤️❤️❤️ and now that you mention it, I didn't hear from any fans about the music box, I guess I thought sooner or later someone would post a video of it or something o.o I'll post it when I have time erjkdbcjdsnjck I'll make a pretty fucking video showing their music box in all its beauty and glory QAQ ❤️❤️❤️ 

I'm gonna be honest with ya, I too prefer their heavier music. I feel like, when a VK band usually debuts their heavy music turns softer to appeal to the mass more. Which is just an opinionated guess of mine and which would suck if it's true cuz, I've had a couple of VK bands whom I love listening to at first but, eventually started to dislike or just not care aymore because of their music changes ;w; (exp. ViViD and LM.C) And yaaaasssssss Byou's English is just fucking hilarious sometimes! XD

I remember in their Brainstorm release, I think the title was L'Oiseau Bleu was that? He said in the chorus "When I close my eyes, I can't see your face." AND I SWEAR TO FUCK I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT CRACK UP EVERY TIME I HEAR THAT PART AHAHHAHAHA I can't take that song seriously, for realz lol but I love it still cuz I think the band went a little experimental with this one for the jazz set-up. I wish they experimented a little more with that ouo

Ughhh, Jin and Byou do the stupidest things together and i just love them together so much and they're just my OTP man QAQ ❤️❤️❤️ Who's your favourite member btw? cuz obviously, mine is Jin lol

A song of theirs that really stuck to me till new is Wailing Wall. When I first heard the song, it just sounded so emotional even without the growling and shit, then I read the lyrics and I just fuck, what a fucking master piece. Like seriously, when I was in high school I planned on doing a cover both original and english version lol Aside form that, Death's Door, Thick-Skinned Contradiction, and just ahhhh, there's too many dude, I'd say like 90% of their songs I just absolutely adore ;w; I'll seriously just end up saying all of their songs at this point lol

You prob read the live-limited album at the only KHRYST+ forum topic here lol I searched it and there was only one, I must've missed reading that part ;w; as of now btw, my most fave KHRYST+ song is Don't be Silly ouo 

AND SHIT!!!!! YOU GOT TO MEET BYOU AND JIN IN PERSON!?!??! THAT IS SO AMAZING OMGEH SO HAPPY FOR YOU ❤️❤️❤️ you went to a live of theirs in Japan??? Ahhhhh, definitely wishing I could do that too someday, hopefully soon lololololol

And yaaaasssss!!!! I saved your fanfics before, you gotta support every SCREW writer there is right? Well, for me that is lol when I was younger I didn't appreciate writers that much when it came to commenting their fanfics, looking back on it I think it made the community livelier and happier when authors comments on each other's fanfics. Nobody comments on mine much tho lol but, as much as possible I leave compliments or critics to fanfics XD most of them I've done to the gazette writers cuz theirs are in abundance ouo I have regrets in not saving some fanfics I loved before ;w; 💔

I actually still have misfitmisfit's fanfic saved in word lol after the whole fad a couple of years ago of fanfic writer's deactivating their journals in LJ, I desperately started saving as many as I could. Which reminds me, I should prob start doing that now again e.e I should archive them at my Jin spam blog on tumblr lol

Oohhhh!!! I am defnitely looking forward to any Jin fics you will write!! ❤️ I haven't had a chance to read your works yet, so I am def excited ❤️❤️❤️ 

ahhhhh, I haven't checked DW yet sdjfbjkdnknw so busy, even till now I'm replying to you here at my lunch break lololololol I WANNA FANGIRL WITH YOU AHHHHH hcdhsubk and prob share fics and other bands we like huehuehuehuehue

Holy crap. Japanese fans do that? That is quite expensive! Some CDs become so rare and are worth so much. I sometimes look up used CDs, and you can see how much the prices go up. It's crazy, lol. Whoa, if you ever get a chance, that would be super cool! I've never seen it before so I was quite curious as to what it looked like.

That change to lighter music is a sad fate which seems to fall upon lots of bands that eventually disband, too. It's quite a shame since their heavier music sounded awesome. In the end, it's all subjective as to what you like, though.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the experimentality of the single. The jazzy song sort of reminded me of that perverted, semi-jazzy song, Gather the Rose (which I love to listen to, haha). I wished they also experimented more with that jazzy theme, though. It was really cool sounding. I still remember listening to that line and thinking how butchered Byou's pronunciation was. There are also some songs in English that Byou sings, but I had no idea he was singing in English until I looked up the lyrics XD  

Aw, that's a cute pairing~ I used to really like Jin because he's so funny and dedicated to his awesome drum playing. But then I came to like Kazuki since I liked his guitar playing (and how much of a little pervert he can be, haha). In a nutshell, my favorite member is Kazuki, but Jin is just too adorable and hilarious to not like. As a whole, though, I loved all the members because they could be quite the comedians.

That's crazy! I also really like the song, Wailing Wall. It's one of their songs that I listen to more often. The lyrics are good, too, but I suppose that's expected out of Byou's talented writing skills, lol. I really like their Fusion of the Core album as well as their Virus and Venom mini-albums. As for particular songs, I think that's super hard! There's too many songs of theirs that I like to listen to! I think that would be in a post of itself o_o 

Oooh, nice. Their songs sound promising, but I'd like to listen more than the samples listed to get a better idea. Right now, though, I like the one song and its title is all in katakana (so I can't remember the title right now xD). 

Ah, thank you! I'm sure you'll be able to meet them now that they've created a new band ^^ Yup, I went to SCREW's 7th anniversary live and a random concert SCREW was doing with some other bands when I went to Japan. I also met the band at one of the random in-store events. It was a long time ago, and I'm sad I never got to see them again before they broke up T^T They are a lot of fun live and the Japanese fans were pretty wild, too, lol. They're so cool when they play the songs live since they improvise and tweak the songs for the fans. Not to mention the band was good at making a show. Jin also played his own drum solo, which was one of the coolest parts of the concert.

I agree with the commenting. It made the community much livelier and you can make some great friends out of it. It's such a shame that it's mostly died down, now, though. I wasn't quite that active on LJ or writing in general starting from 2014/2015, so I may have missed your writings (or I'm a super unobservant and horrible reader/commenter!) There were so many the Gazette writers/stories that I had a hard time keeping up with the amount of stories that were coming out during the 2010-2013 time period, lol. Yeah, I saw so many users deactivated their accounts, which is sad since some of them wrote some good stories.

Oh, that's okay. Ah! I hope I'm not stealing time away from eating your lunch! Haha, yes! Let's do that ❤️ [When you have time x)]

Yeah! They do! Well, mostly it's in the anime fandom of Japanese fans, but it isn't such a far fetch idea to think it wouldn't happen in VK lol I mean, if I were in Japan I'd do that lol Yeah, when I get the time this weekend I'll try to video it ouo and maybe show the photobook that came along the album as well lol they just look amazing in their last album ;w; ❤️❤️❤️ 

I seriously do not understand why that's a thing even e.e I mean, they're rockstars that started out with heavy music in the first place, why change their tempo completely? I mean yeah, I get being experimental but sometimes bands make a total 180 degree change after debuting wtf well yeah it's subjective, but I think a whole lot would prefer their original heavier music lol

Ho shi, I actually forgot that Gather Roses has a jazzy edge to it as well! Yuuto's double bass is amazing *q* seriously, I wish someone would use that again, double bass is awesome as fuck! Actually, now that we're talking about it, Screw prob experimented a lot with the Jazz genre into their rock music and we just haven't noticed much yet lol I feel like I might relisten to a whole lot of their songs just to see for myself ouo Oh oh, but in the end Byou's English is definitely turning for the better! In their last few releases, their really tearful song Remember Me had really good fucking lyrics like wtf yo, even tho some of them I didn't understand as Byou was singing when I saw the lyrics just holy fucking shit, this boi is so fucking talented and amazing that I am just so fucking relieved that he's back to making music because god damn it, the world may not deserve Byou and Jin but they sure as hell are very generous to the us and we're so fucking fortunate *gross sobbing crying*

Sorry, I feel emotional today cuz yesterday whilst I was out shopping I thought I could handle listening to Screw in public and I swear to fuck, I nearly fell down to my knees crying when I listened to Death's Door yesterday QAQ

Ohhhhhh, a Kazuki bias! Did you hear the news that Kazuki now opened up his own bar? I can't remember the name but Jin and Byou visited him on his bday as he opened his bar ouo But yes, I love all the members but, Jin is just too special for me sometimes QwQ ❤️❤️❤️ 

Wailing Wall is just a fucking MASTERPIECE bruh! It's definitely one of my all time faves, same as most of Screw's songs that are my all time faves lol but it just hits you sometimes, like you find yourself singing or humming to that song and then, you remember the meaning of the lyrics and just fuck, Byou you fucking genius I love you man. When Byou makes lyrics he's just amazing. I think we can both agree that 90% of Screw's songs we absolutely adore and love lololololol I rarely have any Screw songs that I wanna skip when I listen to them... Well, except of course recently cuz I can;t bear to listen to them without crying still ;w;

Yeah true Nov, 1 just can't come any sooner ahhhhhhh fbwejbfjk so for now we must satisfy ourselves with the samples first lol Don't be Silly reminds me of their X-Rays era whilst the Katakana one reminds me of their earlier years, like Virus era maybe? ouo

Thanks! And yeah hopefully, I shall meet Jin and have him fall in love with me so he may marry me e.e jk jk lol he's better off with Byou .w. lololololol I say lol a lot so please do not get irritated by that XD Ahhhhhhh I feel jelly ckndcklndclaedq well, even if you didn't get to go to their last live at least you still got to support them live and have the time of your life to go to one of their concerts! That's awesome! Must cherish the memoryyyyyy~ ahhhh Jin's drum solos ❤️ truly a gift from the heaven's ❤️ he's just so amazing ❤️

I've made some friends over commenting in their fics but it's not really that long lived XD but at least I got to chat with the author cuz most vk authors are superbly fucking talented and amazing ❤️❤️❤️ tbh, I only started out as a writer and got my inspirations and models from the VK fandom lol like heck, my most favourite author is a fanfic writer lol sweetlolixo to be exact ouo but recently I haven't been reading from them cuz my tastes in ships change lol

nah, it's cool we can just start reading each other's fics from now on and critique on each other XD Just make sure to always archive and save fanfics for yourself just in case authors start deleting lol 

And seriously, I feel like I always reply to you during my lunch break XD it's the most time i have to make long replies ❤️ currently replying during my lunch break lololololol

Oh my gosh, it also came with a photobook too? That would be awesome if you have the time ❤️ I still remember the time when I always did my best to pre-order the first press edition of their stuff because then it would come with the cool pictures on the CD and whatever other goodies XD

I know! I totally agree! Yuuto's double bass was so cool! I absolutely loved the songs they created when Yuuto was around, but when Rui came along the songs were just as good, too. When I think of SCREW jazz, I tend to think of Gather Rose, haha. Although, I can't think of any other ones on the top of my head besides the one on the Brainstorm single o_o; Totally agree with you there. Byou can write some good lyrics. His English lyrics surprised me as well, and I'm glad he's still writing songs in the new band he's a part of. Right?? It's quite a treat to be able to hear Byou and Jin playing music together again! 

OMG 😧 Kazuki opened a bar? Whoa, I totally didn't hear of that! Where did you read/see it? XD *wants to read for self* That's so awesome! It would have been even cooler if they had a picture of the three of them together ^^ Do you know what Manabu is up to these days? I heard he completely quit the music industry, which is sad since he had cool playing skills. ;A; *feeling the intense emotions* I feel you T^T When I listen to their songs, I get so nostalgic and sad ><; Sometimes, I can't listen to it for too long or else there will be too many emotions 😢

Yeah, I found myself listening to the Wailing Wall song on repeat when I first got into them other than the Duality song. For some reason, it really just grabbed my attention. Although, this song also has Byou's funny butchered English (that I completely forgot about until I listened to it again recently :P). Speaking of Wailing Wall, in one of the making-ofs for this song, I found it hilarious when Jin was twirling around on the dance pole, haha. I know that was super random remark, but I loved that moment. Not to mention Byou looked super sexy xD And Jin wore those shorts, haha~ Ack, I need to stop being a perverted fan >>; Yes, my sentiments exactly with the band's songs. There's not many songs I would skip. In my music player, their playlist eats up the most space for a single band, lolol. I think it's over a couple of hours to listen to all their songs XP But it doesn't really feel so long when I listen to their music since I like how the songs somehow sound distinctively 'SCREW' and it helps that Byou has a unique voice as well.

Yeah, the songs remind me of the earlier era of SCREW-sounding songs. It'll be interesting to hear the full length of each song to make a proper judgement. sfdsfasf the release date needs to come sooner, lol 

Hahaha, that would be a dream come true with Jin, right? XD He is such a nice and funny guy, too. Then again the chemistry between him and Byou are just too freaking adorable. Haha that's fine~ I also 'lol' quite often as well, although, I tend to use emoticons a little too much ^^; Jin's drumming skills are just too amazing. Apparently, when he first came to Tokyo all sorts of people wanted him to play for their bands. It just shows how coveted his skills are XP In the SCREW live I went to, Rui and Jin played a duet together, and it was fantastic to hear since the rhythm section just doesn't seem to get that much love. It also showcased how talented they were :3 Aw, thank you~ Yeah, I feel extremely blessed to have been able to support them in Japan by going to their lives. They created stuff that was worth supporting!

Yeah, I felt the same way when I commented on other authors' fanfics. There were so many incredibly talented people, and I feel I pale in comparison XD Oh, that's so cool~ And the community gained another awesome writer =D Gosh, I remember sweetlolixo as well. When I saw sweetlolixo didn't post anymore on LJ, I wondered what happened to them. sweetlolixo was such a prolific Gazette fanfic writer and almost like a staple to the fanfic community in general, lol. 

Yes, I'd love to! It's been too long since I've properly done that, haha. Where do you normally post your fanfics? I didn't see too many of your stories on DW. Is there another place to post fanfics? I've been wondering since the fanfic community on DW is quite small. 

Haha our conversation has gotten quite long, hasn't it? XDD

Yeah! Like, the photobook has a hella lotta of pictures cuz like, they have more than 20 songs in their album right? Each picture from the photobook corresponds to a song in their album. So for example, if there's like 25 songs, we have 25 pictures of them there, some are solos others are group pics~ I'll try to scan them and post them here on MH ouo altho, idk where to post it here lol I'll prob try to make a new SCREW thread here if possible? I'll ask the admins about it to make sure so I can share the SCREW love ❤️

I hope Iru knows how to do double bass! It would be awesome to see a bassist play the double bass again ❤️ Rui and Yuuto are both different and with them, SCREW had shifted from different styles but yes, they're both very talented! Altho, I have more love for Rui in a way ;w; ❤️ idk, prob because when I first got into Visual Kei and I was so in love with SCREW, that was the year Yuuto announced that he was leaving the band so I got super pissed off at him like how dare you leave the band lol I was an immature child back then, so I hated him a lot and ended up loving Rui way too much XD but Rui still hurt us the same e.e meh, they're adults and since I'm an adult now too I understand the changes in life lol

About the updates of each member, I'll just message you there on DW about Manabu and Rui lol some of the news I got are from Tanuki whilst some are from translation from others from their instagrams and twitter. Idk if I should be posting information here on MH, cuz some of them are rumours and I'm not sure if the admins will take kindly to them XD altho I want to post them, just so if these news/rumours aren't know by other fans I'd want them to read about it too ;w; like news of how the band members are doing~ idk, I should also ask the admins about that too if making a thread of the well-being of the members are allowed even tho some of them aren't in the scene anymore ouo

THEIR MAKING OF WAILING WALL IS DEF MY MOST FAVE MAKING OFF VIDEO OF ALL TIME buiaendqejdbqjn I'm so glad I have it saved or else idk what the fuck I'd do lolololol Jin is so adorable there and seriously, I wish he would wear short shorts again cuz I miss looking at those luscious thighs yum yum sdgbcihsbfjwgehgfbjkw gurl, don't stop being a perverted fan, nobody here is judging you for getting the lewds for them cutie bandomen dsfjkedbnfjk ❤️❤️❤️ 

I think if you try to listen to almost all of SCREW's songs it'd take you at least half a day to finish them all. 

Yaaaaassss, my bby Jin is good fucking talented and he's awesome shit dsbfijdsjk and yeah, he and Byou did say that before. Actually, Jin was planning on quitting the VK scene before, even though a lot of people were asking him to join their bands, Byou was the only exception because he was pushy as hell lol and apparently, that was all Jin needed to come back to the music scene XD (and thank fucking god for that omgeh, can ya'll imagine if Jin isn't here in the scene wtf, we'd be missing out on so many things and the whole fucking world-well my world at least- would be in fucking chaos sbfjnwkfmn) One of the people who asked him to be their drummer was Ryoga (Razor, ex. BORN), and seriously they're cute dsnfjknl dawsd I'm still mad at myself for losing that old smut fanfic I made of him and Jin lol fucking wild, i hate past me XD

Oh dude! Don't worry! You don't pale in comparison! I bet you're just as talented as they are! All you lack is some practice is all~ just remember, practice makes perfect! To be a good writer, you gotta practice and practice and practice some fucking more. Don't bring yourself down like that dude! I believe in you and your skills! ouo 

Oh! Don't worry dude! Sweetlolixo still writes and updates their fanfics! They only update through AO3 now tho ouo and I don't really read much of their fics anymore cuz they make Kai out to be a bad guy so much and no matter how much I like seme Uruha with uke Aoi, I will not stand for the fucked up way they writes Kai lol I still love them though and idolize them and they're one of my inspirations for being an amazing writer but fuck no, I don't wanna read anymore cuz Kai is my bby and I don't want him like that XD I aim to be as good as them! they wrote a fanfic that has a word count of 300k like holy shit, I've only gone as far as 50k as of now dsbucbsdjknc I am gonna do my best to be a good fucking writer like them dsucfnajksedfjkewk

Also dude, I keep forgetting, do you have like somewhere we can chat instead? XD like, maybe a discord or skype or aim, wow I sound old with the aim and skype one lol idk, somewhere we can chat so it's not that hard to talk through messages XD

Wah, that would be so cool~ Wowsie 0.0 That's going to be crazy to scan them all since they have a huge number of songs on their best of album! But I guess that shows how much thought they put into their very last album ;A; I think you could post it in the Gallery section of the forum since I saw some other people post scans and stuff there.

I read some people didn't like that change in style of their music after Yuuto left and Rui joined the band. I also  read that there was this whole drama between Yuuto and Rui fans (mostly western fans I think XD) hating on each other. It supposedly got really intense. I like them both equally, although, I didn't find out about SCREW until Rui got there, so I think that taints my view, lol. Aah, I know! I got somewhat sad that Rui left the band, too ;~; I'm sure he had his reasons, but it was still sad nonetheless. That would be so cool! I know there's a super old thread on SCREW, but it's mostly dead from a couple of years ago xD If there's any way I can help with anything, let me know ^^/ I'll be happy to help you out if you want so you won't feel so overburdened sharing all the SCREW love ❤️ 

Hahaha, I feel the same exact way xD I just love the way they all "screw" around in that video =P Yes, he is so adorable in there ❤️ He even teaches you how to play the drums, which I then thought, darn! Now I want to go learn how to play the drums xD Hahaha XD Yes, I remember liking the Wailing Wall outfit so much that I saved scans of him in those outfits. For some reason, I loved all his costumes and made sure to always save an image if I could find it XD Oh, oh, or when he's wearing the white shorts in the Ancient Rain/Cursed Hurricane singles. Oooh, or when he's wearing those shorts in the Gather Roses PV! I thought, eeeee, Jin should dress in more of those! xD Although, in that PV, I think some of the other members are dressed quite... nicely, lol. Hahaha, thanks! Well, some of those musicians do look quite nice to stare at, so I can't help myself sometimes ^_~

Yeah, I read that he was in a band during/after (can't remember which one) high school, and he came up to Tokyo but not even to pursue a career in music. Ah, it was Byou who convinced Jin to join? Haha, I'm not surprised to hear that, lol. But I'm so glad he did because Jin does awesomely play on the drums :3 Yeah, I read that interview where Ryoga said he was so scared and asked Jin by emailing him XD I think even Kouki (Doubt singer) also complimented Jin saying that Jin was a good drummer. Haha, made me think how lucky SCREW was to have Jin as a drummer, lol.

Aw, thank you for the compliment (*´∀`*) I will try to live up to your hopes and expectations (*^^*)  Yes, that's quite true! Practice makes perfect as they say =3

Wow! 300k is a lot of words 0_0 The most I've ever written was about 60k (I can't say it was a good story, though XD). But as long as the story is good I think the word count doesn't matter. Quality over quantity! Let's work together to both become great writers =D

Hahaha, yeah, I'll message you with the information. I was thinking that these posts in the thread were getting quite long, lolol XD