suji

DIAURA new mini-album, "DEFINITION" release

DIAURA new mini-album "DEFINITION" will be released on February 13, 2019.

They will hold their 8th anniversary live, "EVER SINCE" on January 26 at Shibuya Stream Hall. They will also have a lengthy tour starting on March 3, 2019, and will go throughout June 2019.

DmLL2KFVsAA6Jt-.jpg

DmLLpaeUUAIOfJu.jpg

2.jpg

A TYPE will be CD (7 tracks)+DVD ("断頭台から愛を込めて (Dantoudai kara Ai wo Komete)" MV) and B TYPE will be CD only [track list]

1. ivy (included in A TYPE)

2. ファントム (Phantom) (included in B TYPE)

3. MALICE
4. 嘘とワルツを (Uso to Waltz wo)
5. [dignity]
6. ヘルグライド (Herglide (?))
7. SPECIES
8. 断頭台から愛を込めて (Dantoudai kara Ai wo Komete)

A TYPE jacket:

DuwDURCUcAA8yjM.jpg

B TYPE jacket:

DuwDURBUUAAFh19.jpg

I'm so happy! I love DIAURA and I honestly feel like I was fated to find them at some point or another because Gumin day (which also happens to be the day this thread was started) is my birthday, lol. Anyways, super excited~! ^_^

i just realized this is the first upload on their own personal channel and everything that was on the other channel for the record label is now unlisted, did something happen?

oh i guess they left or got dropped by ains, kind of sucks now its a pain in the ass to find official uploads of previous diaura shit but whatever, 

Edited by chipathy

the song is giving me just enough drama, I'm into it

also whatisthetruth.gif @ this whole label situation?

Edited by saishuu

1 hour ago, chipathy said:

oh i guess they left or got dropped by ains, kind of sucks now its a pain in the ass to find official uploads of previous diaura shit but whatever, 

If they got dropped, then -ains- is essentially closed because they have no artists left 😩

55 minutes ago, saishuu said:

the song is giving just me enough drama, I'm into it

also whatisthetruth.gif @ this whole label situation?

all i know is that all their videos on ains are now unlisted and definition is listed as under N.D.G and this is the first release that label has put out

Digging the preview! It's been a while since I last listened to these guys, might check the mini album out when it drops.

Also curious to know more about the record label situation, haha.

Edited by Jigsaw9

The song sounds pretty good!

As for the Ains situation my guess is Yukika probably has opened a new label, he did that a lots in the past so that would not be surprising.

All the items from Ains official webshop have been removed too

1 minute ago, saiko said:

Wasn't Ains a label of Yo-ka? Who is Yukika?

Yo-ka was never owner of Ains. Yukika has always been, he was vocalist in Etcetra, Clutch, Buddy among other bands. He was also founder of the labels: A heretic sound music, Galaxy and V-eyes records, as well as all sub-labels to these labels (madwink, yamikakumei etc). 

It's very likely that he is the owner of the new Diaura label as well, simply to clean his name (ains has a bad reputation). Bangya's on tanuki also speculate that diaura's new label is a sub-label to Forum (I think Misa owns this?), but even if that is the case, it's very likely that Yukika has control over the sub-label. Time will tell!

https://ameblo.jp/official-diaura/entry-12436365973.html

Just as people expected, they are now under Forum. The entry states that "our label (ains) from now on entrusts Forum with our band Diaura". Make of that what you will. I'm not sure if Yukika has any say in this or not, if he has I think he will be credited in the new release's booklet. 

wow.. the feels, this is the type of song bands release as a last single or as a goodbye. 

I hope im just overthinking it but that was beautiful ❤️