The Piass

ペンタゴン(Pentagon) new single 「カルチャーショック」(Culture shock) release

First, the look. Now, the cover art. These visuals only get worse.

They also released a live-distributed single called "Saikou".

Art:

Dsx6kgMU8AIER4I.jpg:large

Lyrics:

Dsx6kgBV4AAWMrj.jpg:large

Song:

Edited by IGM_Oficial

can't  believe i'm saying this, but that's a good song and pv looks stylish too! i'm pleasantly surprised, nice job pentagon

1 hour ago, chipathy said:

Is this their first good song, I've only browsed random stuff from em but nothing sounded decent before this

Ghost hotel, popcorn monster... You gotta go back at least 3 years ago for the really good stuff. 

I really enjoyed the whole single! Feels like they're on a good streak again since mantra. 

the song is really good, and call me crazy but i'm kind of digging their retro look. i like that it's something a bit different. reminds me of something out of vice magazine. 

esp. like
 Dswv-LQVsAA41-1.jpg

Edited by Paraph

Chorus is catchy af. I haven't stanned Pentagon since their spoopy Ghost Hotel era, but they've been on fire with Mantra and now this. Good job, dudes. ❤️

I caught myself humming the chorus this afternoon. I guess I can forgive Atsuki for trying to burn out my retinas this era

It's a bit weird for me how this band changed compared to their beginnings... I haven't been paying attention to them after their first few releases, but this song is pretty nice! Totally not something I expected. :D