Sign in to follow this  
Endxiety

Ex-Avelcain Karma New Band ?

Last year Ex-AvelCain Karma made a comeback, he only did one song and that was it. Then there was news about him making a new band called "rands". The other members are unknown still but its already been a year since Karma comeback. He made a Instagram and a new twitter but that all on private. Can anyone tell me what happened or knows anything about his comeback or this new band of his ? cause there nothing about him or this band.

Edited by Endxiety

Well, Eve was involved in the making of Ai no Tokui Ten. Eve is an employee of Shimizuya records, the shitty record label AvelCain was on. He was highly involved in writing a lot of the band's stuff, and I believe he played support for them after Sou left, and before Byou joined.

My guess is, knowing the situation and how Shimizuya works, Karma doesn't want anything to do with Shimizuya anymore, but he's locked in a slave contract, so he can't do anything. 

It's also totally possible he's just done with the vkei scene. After AvelCain being abused by the label, him not being in charge of his own stuff, and a whole bunch of other circumstances, he probably just gave up. 

On 9/1/2018 at 3:53 AM, AimiGen7 said:

Well, Eve was involved in the making of Ai no Tokui Ten. Eve is an employee of Shimizuya records, the shitty record label AvelCain was on. He was highly involved in writing a lot of the band's stuff, and I believe he played support for them after Sou left, and before Byou joined.

My guess is, knowing the situation and how Shimizuya works, Karma doesn't want anything to do with Shimizuya anymore, but he's locked in a slave contract, so he can't do anything. 

It's also totally possible he's just done with the vkei scene. After AvelCain being abused by the label, him not being in charge of his own stuff, and a whole bunch of other circumstances, he probably just gave up. 

Omg are you forreal ? I really hope karma is okay because everyone know about his health issues. People was actually happy that he made that song last year. To be honestly, that kinda mess up with the label company. I honestly hope he okay, like I hope he not self-harming himself a lot cause of this stupid label. Byou is working with other bands from what I saw from his Twitter and that what it, zen is still M.I.A he didn’t retire from the music business cause only kaede retired. I seriously hope karma is okay...

Poor Karma I loved Avelcain. I hope he forms a new band, starwave records, Darkest Labirynth or even Deep River Records even though their artists tend to bow out a lot would be better than the old label

On 9/16/2018 at 6:40 PM, TheMadameGrotesque said:

Poor Karma I loved Avelcain. I hope he forms a new band, starwave records, Darkest Labirynth or even Deep River Records even though their artists tend to bow out a lot would be better than the old label

The band members are shown on there website now, I think the music label is different now I don’t know, I could be wrong. But finally after a year karma band members have been reveled. And they have a YouTube channel supposedly they upload a video two weeks ago I think but there was no news from anyone or website about it. I just found out just now after karma accepted my request to follow him on Instagram.

8 minutes ago, Ryuga said:

The band members has been shown on the website now, and surprisingly there no one from avelcain beside karma...I thought Byou and Zen would be in the band. But yea, the new band is out now after a year now.

Fck I need Byou to die in peace 

Sign in to follow this