Alkaloid

ヒャクモノガタリ (100 Story) will go on hiatus

ヒャクモノガタリ (100 Story) will go on hiatus after their live at 2018/10/11 as Vo.サトキ (Satoki) has been diagnosed with depression.

ヒャクモノガタリを応援してくれる住人の皆様へ

いつもヒャクモノガタリを応援していただき有難うございます。
急な発表ではありますが、10月11日東高円寺二万電圧にて行われますワンマンライブを持ちまして活動休止とさせて頂きます。

理由と致しまして、Vo.サトキがうつ病と診断されたことがきっかけです。
うつ病の治療を含め、メンバーでサポートしつつ回復を試みましたが、「現状のバンド活動が負担になり回復が見込めない」と脱退の申し出がありました。
同時に「違うバンド(世界)に目を向けたい」という申し出もありました。
話し合いの結果、サトキと他のメンバーとの考えにすれ違いが生じ、メンバーは突然のこの申し出に戸惑いがありつつも、迅速かつ適切な対応が必要と判断し、4人で話し合い考える時間を設け改めて考え直すため1度、活動休止にいたします。

ワンマンで1冊目の物語が終わり、2冊目の物語が始まります。
2冊目の物語はそれぞれの活動を見守って頂けますと幸いです。

Dl7_XEQUcAAJhBh.jpg

Edited by Alkaloid

6 hours ago, The Piass said:

The reason is that the singer サトキ(Satoki) has been diagnosed with depression.

So is half of the population of the world nowadays.

I don't mean to disregard his pain (in case this is true, since many bandmen just lie about their reasons for leaving bands) but come on. This sounds like a lame excuse so we can sympathize with him and not get mad over him leaving the band. It also sounds very unlikely that a person that is struggling with depression to the point of leaving a band would still come up with a new look and tour for 1 more month, since it bothers him so much. Also, being an artist and meeting fans,no matter how little their fan base may be, is a great way to overcome depression so that he will feel useful and that people care about him, so yeah, I think it's time people stop using mental health as an excuse for letting others down.

#unpopularopinion

Didn't she say something about this a while back? Or am I thinking of someone else? Regardless, this is really disappointing. Here's hoping she can come back some day, I really love her voice.