suji

Deviloof Gt.Seiya & Dr.Hiroto will depart

Damn, wasn't Seiya one of their main composers? I can't imagine they can just carry on like normal with him gone. I hope they can find some new members soon.

Well that sucks.  pretty disappointed to hear about this.  What is with this year?  everyone is disbanding , departing, or going missing...

Seiya and keisuke are the essence of Deviloof.both seiya and Hiroto already declared that will be back to the scene,but I'm afraid of what's gonna happen to Deviloof from now on. Didn't see that coming at all. I'm frustrated

Seiya was indeed their main composer and I feel that maybe with having Ray join there was a bit of head-butting between creative minds. Seiya even tweeted at one point that the members of DEVILOOF don't get along, so he often has to practice alone.

People put a lot of stock into that tweet.

Seiya is a reserved person that avoids confrontation even if it’s does not include him directly.

everything I saw between him and Ray was fine, as Ray is also pretty non confrontational.

Well, hiroto has deleted all his tweets except for three, one that's his profile picture and one a picture of his drumset, with the last being a retweet of the playthrough video he and Seiya did of the Lamb of God cover ...

46 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

Well, hiroto has deleted all his tweets except for three, one that's his profile picture and one a picture of his drumset, with the last being a retweet of the playthrough video he and Seiya did of the Lamb of God cover ...

It's okay, he was very inactive so not much has been deleted.  The only tweet I can remember him having that isn't there anymore is a tweet that just said "Good morning," but he deleted that weeks ago.  I started following him back in March/April and his Twitter was empty (maybe he was active before then but deleted them for some reason?)  But his Twitter looks mostly the same as it has for the last few months so I wouldn't be alarmed! 

11 hours ago, Ultra Silvam said:

It's okay, he was very inactive so not much has been deleted.  The only tweet I can remember him having that isn't there anymore is a tweet that just said "Good morning," but he deleted that weeks ago.  I started following him back in March/April and his Twitter was empty (maybe he was active before then but deleted them for some reason?)  But his Twitter looks mostly the same as it has for the last few months so I wouldn't be alarmed! 

I haven't been on twitter much lately myself, but I started following all the bandmen when they opened theirs and he was occasionally active. He's since obviously gone and deleted all that though.

Seiya will come back, that's pretty good.

But he was the main composer of Deviloof ,so the band must find a guitarist at the same level as him,and I really hope they can do it...

Maybe they'll pull a DIMLIM and suddenly become good, or at least slightly more progressive than the standard deathcore template, wouldn't that be something?

Edited by Tokage