Shaolan974

SARIGIA new maxi-single, "DESTINATION" release

SARIGIA new maxi-single will be released at 2019 spring

they will hold their 1st anniversary oneman live "Where is the Sun" at 2019/01/27 at Shinjuku RUIDO K4

I go see these guys regularly!

Next:

3/30 → SARIGIA/DEXCORE/NAZARE/DEVILOOF/DOBE/MEIDARA

Let me know if you'd like to get any merch.

I have a shopping service: https://www.facebook.com/groups/paradox.vk/

The release date has been changed to 2019.04.17 because of production issues but it will still be sold at their live on 04.08.

D3OF60PUEAAdRpt.jpg

D3OF60MUYAEIbDu.jpg

D3OF60MUIAELcIo.jpg

D3OF60KUEAANjJA.jpg

Edited by The Piass

dayum, can‘t find the full versions of the songs anywhere

they are a killer band, right up my alley

little fun fact (their band name is funny, always misread it as Sangria xD): their name consists out of the capital letters of the seven deadly sins, they replaced the ‚L‘ in Lust with an R tho 

1 minute ago, cheesy_VK_Freak said:

dayum, can‘t find the full versions of the songs anywhere

they are a killer band, right up my alley

little fun fact (their band name is funny, always misread it as Sangria xD): their name consists out of the capital letters of the seven deadly sins, they replaced the ‚L‘ in Lust with an R tho 

One of those bands who release nearly everything live and apparently have no interest in gaining popularity or any international fans.

During an interview at http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/06/01/interview-a-introduction-to-sarigia/ , their reply to that very problem was:

You’ve also released a venue-limited single. Releases like that are a bit difficult for overseas fans to get their hands on…

Natsu: But international fans that come to our shows can buy copies for their friends… (My comment to that: WOW STANDING OVATIONS FOR THAT SOLUTION!)
Asuka: Those songs will eventually be released on an album, so please wait until then.
Mizuki: It’s hard to sell CD’s lately...

got me like😑

1 minute ago, cheesy_VK_Freak said:

During an interview at http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/06/01/interview-a-introduction-to-sarigia/ , their reply to that very problem was:

You’ve also released a venue-limited single. Releases like that are a bit difficult for overseas fans to get their hands on…

Natsu: But international fans that come to our shows can buy copies for their friends… (My comment to that: WOW STANDING OVATIONS FOR THAT SOLUTION!)
Asuka: Those songs will eventually be released on an album, so please wait until then.
Mizuki: It’s hard to sell CD’s lately...

got me like😑

Yeah, they've disappeared off the face of the map and I don't see them coming back into the general perview until they release an album next year, maybe. It's a true fucking shame because they're very good and Asuka has all of the means to become the next Ruki with charisma, but man they're burying the lead and at this rate they'll be around for 5 years and end it without making a legacy of any kind. 

/rant

I actually see them live regularly, so yes, I could get their (live limited) cds/merch for you indeed.

Small bands like this really do need to sell their cds/merch to be able to continue.

And Mizuki is right about it getting harder and harder, especially outside of Japan. 

Edited by xLIZ4

3 hours ago, xLIZ4 said:

I actually see them live regularly, so yes, I could get their (live limited) cds/merch for you indeed.

Small bands like this really do need to sell their cds/merch to be able to continue.

And Mizuki is right about it getting harder and harder, especially outside of Japan. 

Their market is Japan, the best way to cater to fans OUTSIDE of Japan is digitally, if they sold on iTunes or one of the many outlets, they wouldn't have to worry about their stuff being pirated, because let's face facts, very few people are ever going to hear them outside of YouTube or live because things are so hard to get. People like myself and a few others are the only reason why you can find their releases anywhere online, so by let's say...you not uploading them means that I or someone else has to get you or someone else to purchase them and send them to us where we will upload them out of the kindness of our hearts and because once they're disbanded, everything is lost to the auctions and no one gets to hear what little they released in the first place. 

I just hope you reflect on your stance about not helping international fans share the love of this band and rather worrying about their income from a TINY thing that won't affect their bottom dollar anyway as clearly their strategy is focused on lives, getting people to buy live exclusive releases and merch. If these guys had any competent management they'd find a way to get their stuff up digitally, they wouldn't get as much, but they'd get a hell of a lot more than a select few people importing their music and uploading it across the internet. 

Don't get me wrong, it pains me to have to rant and bitch about this topic so often, but unless you or someone else eventually uploads their stuff, it will fall away into obscurity, sure RarezHut may eventually get a hold of them, but it's doubtful. I'll just end it by saying that if six months from now they release an album with all of this to the general public then everything will fine. I mean...if DEXCORE can do it or better yet, literally indie ran by one man DALLE can do it , how hard can it be to get your stuff up on iTunes, SARIGIA? I definitely am beginning to think that they don't want to sacrifice $5 digital releases for 1,000 yen physical, but sometimes you have to think about the long term, especially on the HIGHLY off chance that they ever tour outside of Japan.

😔

-I don't want this to seem as a slight to you, you stan the guys, make a little money on the side and offer a service, I'm certain I got DECAYED from you, so I'm thankful for that, I'm just thinking about the many people here who would love to hear something since there's been nothing since Agartha, and they could literally disband any day, I mean the fact two people are leaving DIMLIM and could spell the end of them within months is disheartening as you never know when a band you really like could just disappear.

-I'll leave this for its own topic, but piracy is not all bad as once these bands are gone their music lives on and new fans are made every day, yes they might not be able to support THAT band, but if they like the band they're more likely to follow what they moved onto. 

55 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Their market is Japan, the best way to cater to fans OUTSIDE of Japan is digitally, if they sold on iTunes or one of the many outlets, they wouldn't have to worry about their stuff being pirated, because let's face facts, very few people are ever going to hear them outside of YouTube or live because things are so hard to get. People like myself and a few others are the only reason why you can find their releases anywhere online, so by let's say...you not uploading them means that I or someone else has to get you or someone else to purchase them and send them to us where we will upload them out of the kindness of our hearts and because once they're disbanded, everything is lost to the auctions and no one gets to hear what little they released in the first place. 

I just hope you reflect on your stance about not helping international fans share the love of this band and rather worrying about their income from a TINY thing that won't affect their bottom dollar anyway as clearly their strategy is focused on lives, getting people to buy live exclusive releases and merch. If these guys had any competent management they'd find a way to get their stuff up digitally, they wouldn't get as much, but they'd get a hell of a lot more than a select few people importing their music and uploading it across the internet. 

Don't get me wrong, it pains me to have to rant and bitch about this topic so often, but unless you or someone else eventually uploads their stuff, it will fall away into obscurity, sure RarezHut may eventually get a hold of them, but it's doubtful. I'll just end it by saying that if six months from now they release an album with all of this to the general public then everything will fine. I mean...if DEXCORE can do it or better yet, literally indie ran by one man DALLE can do it , how hard can it be to get your stuff up on iTunes, SARIGIA? I definitely am beginning to think that they don't want to sacrifice $5 digital releases for 1,000 yen physical, but sometimes you have to think about the long term, especially on the HIGHLY off chance that they ever tour outside of Japan.

😔

-I don't want this to seem as a slight to you, you stan the guys, make a little money on the side and offer a service, I'm certain I got DECAYED from you, so I'm thankful for that, I'm just thinking about the many people here who would love to hear something since there's been nothing since Agartha, and they could literally disband any day, I mean the fact two people are leaving DIMLIM and could spell the end of them within months is disheartening as you never know when a band you really like could just disappear.

-I'll leave this for its own topic, but piracy is not all bad as once these bands are gone their music lives on and new fans are made every day, yes they might not be able to support THAT band, but if they like the band they're more likely to follow what they moved onto. 

Let's just make very clear that I don't "make" money first. I have to pay for the tickets, transportation, packaging etc. and put quite a bit of time in this service.

And I completely disagree on the other part as well lol. I'm against piracy. You have these fans who pay for their stuff and those who don't want to pay and just complain and wait for someone to upload it? Not very fair to those who do spend money on them nor the band that spends money on making the music.

VK bands often even mention that they dislike this piracy. SARIGIA's singles are only between ¥500 and ¥1200. They even had the cheapest parkas I've seen so far. (I usually think bands charge too much for those)

Saying that the income from cds/merch is just tiny, makes me shake my head. 

And when a band is "gone", new fans are pretty useless. They need them when they're active!

Edit: Also there has been 2 live limited singles and a normal single since Agartha🤷‍♀️

Edited by xLIZ4

1 hour ago, xLIZ4 said:

Let's just make very clear that I don't "make" money first. I have to pay for the tickets, transportation, packaging etc. and put quite a bit of time in this service.

And I completely disagree on the other part as well lol. I'm against piracy. You have these fans who pay for their stuff and those who don't want to pay and just complain and wait for someone to upload it? Not very fair to those who do spend money on them nor the band that spends money on making the music.

VK bands often even mention that they dislike this piracy. SARIGIA's singles are only between ¥500 and ¥1200. They even had the cheapest parkas I've seen so far. (I usually think bands charge too much for those)

Saying that the income from cds/merch is just tiny, makes me shake my head. 

And when a band is "gone", new fans are pretty useless. They need them when they're active!

Edit: Also there has been 2 live limited singles and a normal single since Agartha🤷‍♀️

👌No point in arguing over this sort of thing, I appreciate your passion, keep it up because without you people are likely to move on or forget about these guys and that's a shame.