Price: 2,160 yen. (Limited to 666)

Tracklist:
1. 淫虐の理
2. ヘマトディプシア
3. 錯乱孵化

DVD:
1. ヘマトディプシア(MV)

4 hours ago, seikun said:

The band is good and has potential; just please, someone tell the vocal to improve his singing.

Never xdddddddd, I love kikyo's tone ❤️ but i prefer him vocals in Sadies Marry with more "sounds of him dying" hahahaha 😂 really old kotekote ❤️ 

5 hours ago, TomoMAD said:

Never xdddddddd, I love kikyo's tone ❤️ but i prefer him vocals in Sadies Marry with more "sounds of him dying" hahahaha 😂 really old kotekote ❤️ 

I think his singing is poor and needs improvement. The other musicians are good, but the vocal is behind and needs to catch up. I'm not saying he has to be the perfect singer; I'm just saying his vocals are poor to the point it needs to be addressed.

I listen to many bands that didn't have the best vocalists, but at least they were better and worked on it to make it better. It's their job.

Edited by seikun

3 minutes ago, seikun said:

I think his singing is poor and needs improvement. The other musicians are good, but the vocal is behind and needs to catch up. I'm not saying he has to be the perfect singer; I'm just saying his vocals are poor to the point it needs to be addressed.

I listen to many bands that didn't have the best vocalists, but at least they were better and worked on it to make it better. It's their job.

The very hard reality of this scene since its beggining...

haematodipsia is the clinical name for vampires, or people like to injest blood for the high iron content and Hot Topic street cred

Edit: Oh, I didn't see that they're rerecording 錯乱孵化. For years, that was the only song (most) people had access to by them because that Neo Generation omnibus got leaked.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

@seikun  their names can be similar,but Kikyo is not Kyo or Kyouki, his voice isn't so powerfull,i think

but for the 90's vk wave his vocals are very convenient

you just need to get used to that (like i did) ,but improvements are always welcome,and he needs it

11 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

haematodipsia is the clinical name for vampires, or people like to injest blood for the high iron content and Hot Topic street cred

Edit: Oh, I didn't see that they're rerecording 錯乱孵化. For years, that was the only song (most) people had access to by them because that Neo Generation omnibus got leaked.

Yeah! i think it happens because Nazuki post his own copy of that omnibus, and all the members tweet about it hahahaha, I'm so happy about that ❤️ 

On 9/12/2018 at 9:37 AM, Manji 卍 said:

@seikun  their names can be similar,but Kikyo is not Kyo or Kyouki, his voice isn't so powerfull,i think

but for the 90's vk wave his vocals are very convenient

you just need to get used to that (like i did) ,but improvements are always welcome,and he needs it

I like the band and I want them to last long, but I insist his singing is poor and need improvement. I am used to poor singing in Visual Kei, take for example Hisui (Madeth gray'll), he wasn't the most skilled vocalist but still he managed to sing better. If they want to succeed he needs to improve.