suji

ジグソウ (jigsaw) have lost contact with Ba.智依 (tomoe) --> has been arrested

ジグソウ (jigsaw) has announced that they have lost contact with Ba.智依 (tomoe) since August 24. The rest of the members will perform at today's live at Osu RAD HALL.

At this point, I'm convinced this is just a promotional stunt. 

I mean, Jigsaw basically double-promoted theirself with Tobiori-Kun.

Though at this point it's like "Oh, that band lost contact with a member? Oh, normal day"

2mpwqqp.jpg

Hello Tomoe, I want to play a game. So far in what could loosely be called your life you've made a living by using my name in order to perform with your band. Society would call you a VKeier. I call you unworthy of the body you possess, of the life that you've been given. Now we will see if you are willing to look inward rather than outward to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. 

If your band manages to get 100+ retweets with the statement about your "disappearance" you are free to go and your band will go major, however, if you fail to contact the band mates you have been neglecting I will inform your sugar daddies that it is all fake, so they can stop supporting you and your career will he over.

Live or die, make your choice. Let the games begin.

1 hour ago, suji said:

Statement from Dr.詩季 (shiki). I don't understand it, so...hALP.

Says thanks to RAD HALL.

For people who were looking forward to, and people who were seeing us for the first time, the fact that seeing the complete Jigsaw wasn't possible, sorry.

Being incomplete  with 3 we still intend to still do our absolute best on stage.

At such a time I'm really not sure what's good to say, I don't know what to do and such things, it's greedy but...but if you would come and meet us again I'd be happy.

---

For long ver..already started beforehand mb

Edited by karai · ebi

Some minutes ago they uploaded this announcement in their twitter account.

I used Google translator but it seems that they had found Tomoe and he was arrested.

If someone could translate this better, I would be very grateful.

I'm afraid of a possible disband or something like that...

Dl8J6A2VAAE2hpW?format=jpg

They also retweeted this from other account.

I neither know what is the meaning of that;;

Dl8OdNGVsAAcHfO?format=jpg

1 hour ago, IsuKa said:

Some minutes ago they uploaded this announcement in their twitter account.

I used Google translator but it seems that they had found Tomoe and he was arrested.

If someone could translate this better, I would be very grateful.

I'm afraid of a possible disband or something like that...

Dl8J6A2VAAE2hpW?format=jpg

I want to know why he was arrested ♡

1 hour ago, suji said:

He got arrested for embezzling money from a woman. Pretty sure he's fired, but  I'm not sure.

Mitsuuuuuu ~~~ ♡

3 hours ago, suji said:

it looks like their twoman with Dispina is cancelled according to their label boss

I'm pretty confused.

Are not DiSPiNA and Jigsaw's members the same people?  As far as I know, they are so how will they do a concert together??

19 minutes ago, IsuKa said:

I'm pretty confused.

Are not DiSPiNA and Jigsaw's members the same people?  As far as I know, they are so how will they do a concert together??

They don't play together, but one after another, so just dress differently and that's it!

Well sht I hope the members can continue this was beginning to be one of the best new bands even tho its just dispina slapped with a new name in my book 

56 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

He didn't embezzle money. He found a wallet on the road and instead of returning it, he used the money, which is still a crime and considered stealing.

oof that's even worse

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

He didn't embezzle money. He found a wallet on the road and instead of returning it, he used the money, which is still a crime and considered stealing.

Wow, wish that was the same in the US since that just happened to me 3 weeks ago!!