madygrain

TAKE NO BREAK new single "dirty_white" release

Reminder: this is vo.Jun (A.K.A. Yomi form Nightmare) new band that released an album earlier this year.

s_20180821182115dirty_white%E3%82%B7%E3%

Tracklist:

1. dirty_white

2. EneMy

3. Sightless Love

Release on 2018.10.03

Their album was surprisingly good... But this single seems like they are back to their shitty ways and wasted voice... 

Edited by madygrain

this sounds slightly better than w/e I remember off their first releases, but his voice gets this nasty off-key tone on here which is either an intentional recording quirk to make it sound ~different from his singing style in naito,

or his vocal chords are about to give up and maybe good sist should t4ke th3t br34k if she has any motivation to stay in the music scene in the longterm.

I had to quit it @ 1.30 or so because that vocal disaster is seriously not the tea

For some reason I don't get, his new venture into soloing outside TAKE NO BREAK has Hitsu and Sakito doing gu. for him? 

Edited by madygrain

I actually really liked that! They finally released something that wasn't garbage!

4 hours ago, madygrain said:

For some reason I don't get, his new venture into soloing outside TAKE NO BREAK has Hitsu and Sakito doing gu. for him? 

Sakito and Hitsugi weren't on guitars? It was just the usual bassist and guitarist from TAKE NO BREAK