Sign in to follow this  
suji

AYABIE will hold their last live (ie, officially disband)

AYABIE last live will be held at Ikebukuro Edge on August 24.

[lineup]

Gt.タケヒト (takehito)

Vo.杏 (anzu) (ABOO, ex-AYABIE)

Vo.TAKA (狂奏カルマ)

Key.泰斗 (ex-AYABIE) 

Ba.NAOKI (FANTASISTA,ex-Kagrra,)

Dr.Aki (Lc5)

if I remember correctly, everyone left and Takehito was the only one still in AYABIE, right?

So technically he is what's left of the band, and probably is looking forward put a stone on it and end it already

Hope he finds some closure and starts a new project, I like the dude

nnnnn @ him hiring naoki and aki and two absolute no1curr indiefag nobodies for the respective kusomen chanteuse # 1 and # 2 placeholder,

idk if I'm reading too much into it (and there's also always a chance that no one decent responded to an ayabbie revival invite) but the passive aggressiveness of this choice is so OTT

1 hour ago, returnal said:

i was under the impression they've broken up like seven times already

they haven't technically disbanded as 彩冷える-ayabie- too, I believe;

not closing that door until both Aoi and Ryohei retire from VK for good.

I can probably understand why Takehito would want to do this but personally I see very little point in it. As some of you already said, it's not either Ayabie that the fans knew and loved. I actually miss Yumehito singing but alas it's obviously not what he really wanted to do.

Inb4 Takepi comes up with this bullshit now, but whenever it's convenient to him he uses the names 彩冷える or アヤビエ and performs at least 2 more "last lives".

Edited by jon_jonz

12 hours ago, PIZAZ said:

woof, but  彩冷える has a live coming up on the 1st and takehito is participating?

because that line-up doesn't disband until 2019 ahhhhhhhhhhh

DlhtyU4VAAAXvBL.jpg:large

(at which they will reform as Deathbie fulltime idk)

18 hours ago, nekkichi said:

because that line-up doesn't disband until 2019 ahhhhhhhhhhh

DlhtyU4VAAAXvBL.jpg:large

(at which they will reform as Deathbie fulltime idk)

So what's the tea ? They refuse to perform as AYABIE but are willing to do it as 彩冷える ? I don't get it.

Also, DEATHBIE was DOPE ! They should get that project back.

1 hour ago, jon_jonz said:

So what's the tea ? They refuse to perform as AYABIE but are willing to do it as 彩冷える ? I don't get it.

I'm not really sure, the general idea is that AYABIE didn't work out because Yumeshito couldn't keep up with the demands that fronting a band put on him (idk stress of singing live?? who knows), and I don't even think going major benefited them in any capacity.

with 彩冷える he only does the guitar work and like occasional chorus/back vocal thing so he's more in his comfort zone

(and actually the january live is not a finalized last live either, I just pulled that assumption because of its name 「Virgin Snow Color-Final Season-」; it honestly feels like no one in the band has a clear idea of how to move on from them, but ayabie gigs still sell so they decided to stick w. it)

2 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

Also, DEATHBIE was DOPE ! They should get that project back.

I †hink so †oo x

What...is this mess... I didn't even know ayabie were performing together again. The January live definitely doesn't seem like their last, but like...I can't believe those 5 are performing together again. 

Sign in to follow this