Sign in to follow this  
Heroin

Hey, I'm Here Again

Hello to this heaven, I came back from hell, probably the second time 😉

yeah.. I took myself away from all online social media platforms three years ago I would say.
but yes! Girugamesh is what brought me back, listening to their old school tunes got me thinking of Jrock again!

I think I said this in my previous, "I'm Back!" post. I really don't keep up with any news of Jrock of today. I guess for Dir en Grey I do know, but that was pretty much unavoidable for me. Still listen to their music time to time. but yes for the most part, clueless.

What I still listen to are, Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, emmuree, The God and Death Stars and Girugamesh.

I REALLY love weird fuckin music, so I'll be looking for that. Recommend, mention, comment and hopefully it'll be in my path to see. I listen to all worlds of music.

Does anyone remember me? No? its okay. You're probably not here either.
again! Hello to everyone!

Hello, welcome here again😊.

I am too new for this , xD. I am since one month in this forum.

Edited by Miku70

8 minutes ago, Miku70 said:

Hello, welcome here again😊.

I am too new for this , xD. I am since one month in this forum.

Thanks!
Its alright, you've probably talked more than me than my whole time being in this website and even before it was monochrome-heaven.  I was shy really.

Welcome back! I too just came back from a 4-5 year hiatus. Had to make a new account though, since I.forgot literally all my info haha. I hope you  find some new weird music that you are into!

Welcome Back to MH

Its sometimes good return here wheter your an old member, new member or an old member with a new account, as long as you know how to use forum well and if your familliar with it. Anyways hope to find newer bands that your into.

Enjoy your return well.

Sign in to follow this