Sign in to follow this  
violetchain

HITT "Back to Europe" Tour

Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone hadn't heard and was interested in going.

I know a lot of people look down on acts like HITT, and his music generally isn't that great (although I do love this song), but I saw him at my local convention when he came to Canada years ago and it still stands as one of the most entertaining concerts I've ever been to.

He sang duets with recordings of himself, he brought out random props, he did choreography, he inexplicably pulled out a bass for like one song and barely played it, he wore Pikachu and Helly Kitty stickers over his nipples, and he spent the whole concert dramatically throwing his jacket off his shoulders. The guy is a showman, and he's really endearingly silly onstage. My friend is still down to see him again if he ever comes back. XD

https://highfeel.jp/2018/06/20/hitt-back-to-europe/

Dates:

24 aug Lille (FR) | Bobble Café

25 aug Veldhoven (NL) | AbunaiCon

26 aug Liege (BE) | Le Garage

30 aug Cologne (DE) | Tsunami Club

31 aug Poznan (DE) | Pod Minoga

2 sep Paris (FR) | Abracadabar (Free entry)

Edited by violetchain

Lol

I almost feel like going now due to that description. And it's not that much more than going to the movies.... 🤣

^The show I saw was at Anime North, so it was a fairly big audience that was super into him, but yeah I imagine his regular shows are way more awkward. Still, if you can see him for free or for cheap, it's a fun experience. I'd never heard of him before, and I went with three people who have little to no interest in Japanese music, but we all ended up enjoying it because of all the stage antics.

By the way, where does this guy even come from? Did he just basically pop up out of nowhere or has he actually been in some notable bands before he started this solo project stuff?

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

By the way, where does this guy even come from? Did he just basically pop up out of nowhere or has he actually been in some notable bands before he started this solo project stuff?

He was active in the group Otokage as a bassist before going solo. 

saw him last year in december on an event and his show was pretty disappointing and very awkward. felt uncomfortable the whole time he was on stage tbh.

The show in Poland got cancelled. 

REALive: "It became impossible, for practical reasons, to organise this concert in good conditions." 

But instead, REALive announced to have this show replaced by one in France at Le lys d'or in Amiens. https://www.facebook.com/events/450805768751040

Sign in to follow this