HimawariHime

I need help, I can't found the name of this song!

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1nGttsrlaBI

I only know is a Nightingeil one (or I think so). I know, is not like a song, but I can't find the name of it. I checked all of the albums and is impossible for me to find it... Anyone can help me?
Thank you!

Edited by HimawariHime
Adding things!

3rd track of 失敗の僕 成功の君  from Nightingeil     " ------ "   this was ripped by byou in 2008

i'have always love this track, even if back in those days I  had never understand this

Edited by xriko

Oh god, that's the name? I think my phone can't registered the name for having a japanese title, haha. Thank you so much! Do you know where can I find a translate for this? I was searching for a long time without results...

On 8/21/2018 at 6:28 PM, HimawariHime said:

Oh god, that's the name? I think my phone can't registered the name for having a japanese title, haha. Thank you so much! Do you know where can I find a translate for this? I was searching for a long time without results...

Not sure if you still need help with it, but the transliteration of the title would be "Shippai no Boku, Seikou no Kimi".

13 minutes ago, xriko said:

@SakuraFox512thanks, but we are looking for the lyrics of the track "-------" from the single "Shippai no Boku, Seikou no Kimi" ^^

Ahh...sorry. I saw them mention their phone having trouble with the Japanese characters, so I thought I'd offer a romanization, but it looks like I mixed up the single and song name.

Unfortunately, I don't know the lyrics off-hand or own the release.

I can try searching around for them, if you'd like? I can't guarantee I'll be able to find them, but...

Edited by SakuraFox512

12 minutes ago, xriko said:

the release has no booklet.

we can only for hope to find a transcription did by someone

I was afraid of that, since it was left untitled.

I can only make out some of it -- some of the quieter parts have me stuck.