echo

New Band アゲハ-AGEHA- has formed

This is just a straight up weird line up and bland music. Also did the vocalist face change or something? 

(ex- THE KIDDIE Vo. Yusa) should be in the title. This is awesome news xD 

I love how this sounds im excited for Yusa's  return

also ex-12012 and TRA TRA nice lineup 

@Yukimoto Check this out I almost mmissed this :P 

@-NOVA- You know me too well hehe! I love me some Yusa and this sounds amazing!!! Yesssss<3 I love that he's in something new but I do wonder what happened to LSN since they just became an official line-up. Wonder if this is his band on the side since everyone has so many bands that they are in at once haha. ANYWAY LOVE THIS!!

how does the title of this thread not have something about this band involving Yusa lmao

Yusa is my boy and I had no idea he was in a new group before checking this out of boredom

listening to NORMCORE? right now and I don't get why no one liked it. it's standard pop-rock, sure, but it's good enough to me for the time being. perhaps I'm just biased lol

There's not enough hype for those guys! Though it would be nice if they would release something not live limited someday.  xD

Anyway good to see them still going. Anything with Yusa on vocals is great to me.

Edited by ShTon

Someone on the forum kindly posted this link to their soundcloud. These are demo versions of their songs, if anyone want to hear more of their songs. Since all of their releases have been live-limited, I was curious to hear more, and they are nice. Hope you guys can enjoy!

6 hours ago, GLASSCLOUD said:

Very excited and hope they keep pumping tracks out like this.

Yeah me too! Btw thanks for the link haha, I thought sharing it here for more people to see would be a good idea, but all credits goes to you for your finding :)

-AGEHA- has made track REVERB available on Spotify, iTunes, and other places. There is a live music video of it floating around.

Also, this interview: https://skream.jp/news/2019/03/ageha_interview.php

And I found the live music video short version on Yusa's twitter: https://twitter.com/yusa_official