echo

New Band アゲハ-AGEHA- has formed

New band, アゲハ-AGEHA-, has had their first (unofficial) live tonight at Shibuya REX for Mokichi's birthday event.

Their first official live will be held on October 19 (Fri.) at Shibuya Rex

Members:

Vocals: Yusa (ex. THE KIDDIE) [ twitter // instagram // blog ]

Guitar: Saito Shinichiro (aka mokichi) (ex-12012) [ twitter // blog ]

Bass: Yukia  (ex-As If in the darkness-->てい☆おん (Teeon)-->Keith-->DOPES.(support)-->LINCS(support)-->BANSHEE:, TRA TRA TRA (support)) [ twitter // instagram ]

Drums: Hiroki (ex. TRA TRA TRA) [ twitter // instagram ]

180622124732-5b2c7154e71f7.jpg

Official Homepage:  http://a-ge-ha.tokyo/

Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClyznDlPwyq4O32OGlGu63Q

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/ageha_official

Official Soundcloud: 

They will be releasing their first mini-album at their first live on 10/19

180627121734-5b3301cecd7da.jpg

The Beginning Single 「AGEHA-UPPER SCHOOL-」

2,000 yen

M1.NORMCORE

Additional demo tracks (total of 6 tracks)

※ sold only at live houses

※ comes with cheki

Edited by echo
member history updated. Thank you, Alkaloid!

7 minutes ago, Mihi said:

Yusa is in both this and LSN? Is GUTS AND DEATH still a thing too? o_O

Not sure lol I just checked LSN's OHP and it looks like they don't have anything in their schedule after 10/14. Maybe he's switching over and LSN will stop?

Guitarist 齋藤紳一郎 (Saito Shinichirou) is ex-12012, LSN (support) and bassist YUKIA is ex-As If in the darkness-->てい☆おん (Teeon)-->Keith-->DOPES.(support)-->LINCS(support)-->BANSHEE:, TRA TRA TRA (support)

Edited by Alkaloid

26 minutes ago, echo said:

Not sure lol I just checked LSN's OHP and it looks like they don't have anything in their schedule after 10/14. Maybe he's switching over and LSN will stop?

LSN is a side-project of the dude from NIGHTMARE. LSN will not stop because of Yusa or the other musicians. The musicians change everytime.

and I don't thing GUTS and DEATH was a serious thing tho...

11 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

LSN is a side-project of the dude from NIGHTMARE. LSN will not stop because of Yusa or the other musicians. The musicians change everytime.

and I don't thing GUTS and DEATH was a serious thing tho...

Musicians change all the time, yes, but it's a different story if said musician is the vocalist (literally the face of the band). It's a lot more difficult to keep a band going once you lose a vocalist (but again, not sure if he's actually leaving LSN... I have literally never heard of them. Can anyone shed some light? Perhaps a different topic is necessary for this discussion?)

In any case, this is borderline becoming off-topic lol.

Anyone else have thoughts on this new band? Personally, I am pretty excited, despite their apparent copy/classic-rock style XD

Just now, echo said:

Musicians change all the time, yes, but it's a different story if said musician is the vocalist (literally the face of the band).

jsyk they started with hakuei and some no1curr rapper, I lost interest once banshee-pitched chanteuse joined.

OMG! Looks like the LSN is really changing their lineup for their first album and some of the support members decided to keep the ball rolling. 

This is great news all around. 

Did Guts and Death ever actually take off? They had tha phone app gimmick to sell their music but did they actually held regular lives all this time? I thought they faded away as LSN activistes ended up being pretty intense actually.

6 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

god yusa's vocals are unsufferable, it could be p good otherwise

lol I've only ever heard him live (literally heard him for the first time tonight) and he seemed okay! I think a lot of VK vocalists actually sound much better live. Maybe you'll like him more in future, more polished releases of their songs! If not, hopefully you can get past his vocals and enjoy the music for what is ><

Just now, nekkichi said:

jsyk they started with hakuei and some no1curr rapper, I lost interest once banshee-pitched chanteuse joined.

no clue what you're talking about (nor do I really care lolol) but thanks for the info! I'll go do some research b(^▽^)d

33 minutes ago, echo said:

Musicians change all the time, yes, but it's a different story if said musician is the vocalist (literally the face of the band). It's a lot more difficult to keep a band going once you lose a vocalist (but again, not sure if he's actually leaving LSN... I have literally never heard of them. Can anyone shed some light? Perhaps a different topic is necessary for this discussion?)

LSN is Ruka's solo project. The thing is that Ruka plays mostly drums. The other members including the vocalist, are support members. He had 3 vocalists come and go from LSN by now. They project won't suffer from it because people don't come from the vo, they come for Ruka. Having a vo. they are familiar with is icing on the cake. 

In fact Ruka is having the most intense fanclub activities compared to his Nightmare bandmates, who actually sing on their new projects (except for the bassist, ni-ya). This is not a regular band. This is a solo project around the most prolific Nightmare composer doing his own thing with the musicians he sees fit for what he wants to sound like. 

Edited by madygrain

7 minutes ago, madygrain said:

OMG! Looks like the LSN is really changing their lineup for their first album and some of the support members decided to keep the ball rolling. 

This is great news all around. 

Did Guts and Death ever actually take off? They had tha phone app gimmick to sell their music but did they actually held regular lives all this time? I thought they faded away as LSN activistes ended up being pretty intense actually.

yay! I'm glad you think this band is good news!

I don't know anything about Guts and Death or LSN >< 

I did a quick search and it seems like there's not much info about them on MH? I did a quick search and it seems even the GnD OHP doesn't offer much info lol if anyone has a source, I can try my hand at translating!

Edited by echo

4 minutes ago, madygrain said:

LSN is Ruka's solo project. The thing is that Ruka plays mostly drums. The other members including the vocalist, are support members. He had 3 vocalists come and go from LSN by now. They project won't suffer from it because people don't come from the vo, they come for Ruka. Having a vo. they are familiar with is icing on the cake. 

In fact Ruka is having the most intense fanclub activities compared to his Nightmare bandmates, who actually sing on their new projects (except for the bassist, ni-ya). This is not a regular band. This is a solo project around the most prolific Nightmare composer doing his own thing with the musicians he sees fit for what he wants to sound like. 

Thanks for the info! I don't really keep tabs on Nightbare (I literally don't know anything about them lolol), so idk the details, but I'm pretty impressed that a drummer can maintain such a loyal fanbase! Drummers usually have like NO fans lol 

28 minutes ago, echo said:

yay! I'm glad you think this band is good news!

Don't get too happy, it's because I think Yusa sucks and ruined LSN lol 

3 minutes ago, madygrain said:

Don't get too happy, it's because I think Yusa sucks and ruined LSN lol 

lololol its okay, I'm literally focused on the drummer and bassist for now. as long as you don't super, super hate them I'm pretty happy lololol

PV Song is pretty boring, but this is good news, nonetheless

トゞメの美学 is better, loved the funky guitars, but it's not really different from what kiddie used to do before DYSTOPIA

Neither are the other two tracks, but all of them are more interesting than Normcore

amd I agree with anyone who said LSN was better with Hakuei, but that's on Ruka who wrote some shit ass songs, Yusa drew the short straw

Edited by chemicalpictures