Mr.0

WING WORKS 2nd album「ENTITY」2018.12.26 Release

More info soon. 

I wonder if all the previous singles will be included, he has quite a lot now! (VAD†MAN, 不死鳥-FENNIX-, FIXXTION BOY, RAVVE OF MY TRINITY, Burn Your Soul, IKAROS, INFERNO, ACID CASTLE, 未完成サファイア and maybe even ロゼッタ. That's 9/10 tracks already.)

The album will come with twelve tracks and will cost 3,000 yen (tax included). It will only be available at lives or by mail order. He will also have a one live man at Shinjuku WildSide Tokyo on 2019.03.23.

9c412982dd51877322cc.jpeg

Tracklist

[DISC1]

1.-W・W-Ⅱ [SE]

2.アヌンナキ

3.Welcome to TRICK DEATH LAND

4.SiLiConE

5.未完成サファイア

6.Burn your soul

7.INFERNO

8.El_Dorado?

9.ACID CASTLE [album edition]

10.Amadeus

11.Flower World.

12.ニライカナイ

[Disc2]

1.VAD†MAN

2.不死鳥-FENNIX-

3.FIXXTION BOY

4.メトロア3.0

5.RAVVE OF MY TRINITY

6.IKAROS

Guests on the album

GAKU(FEST VAINQUEUR) / Cazqui(NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST) / 奏 / 椎名未緒(ユナイト/APPLIQUE) / 鈴木俊彦 / Daisuke(SEVER BLACK PARANOIA) / Daichi(NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST) / 村田祐一 / YUCHI(sukekiyo) / YOW-ROW(GARI) / 猟平(ex-CLØWD)

1 hour ago, Mihenno said:

So this came out on the 26th already or it comes out February? Or will it just be available everywhere in February? 👀

It's pretty confusing, but it looks like the album was available from 2018/12/26 only at lives and ordered through the official webshop. Now that version is sold-out apparently, and the 'normal' release date of the album will be on 3rd February (at the official webshop, dunno if regular stores will carry it).

This PV song is not bad btw. I listened to the previews too, but something's missing for me. I did really like his stuff back when he started WW tho, so dunno, maybe I'm just not into this style that much anymore.

Edited by Jigsaw9

9 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

It's pretty confusing, but it looks like the album was available from 2018/12/26 only at lives and ordered through the official webshop. Now that version is sold-out apparently, and the 'normal' release date of the album will be on 3rd February (at the official webshop, dunno if regular stores will carry it).

Thanks for clarifying!