Shaolan974

Dr.壱世 (Issei) (ex-DIMLIM) new band "NAZARE" has formed

Better than Adolfism, but not as good as Koufuku Ron. That one set the bar quite high for me. In any case, I feel like there's something missing, but I don't quite know what it is. Maybe they just need to make their sound a bit smoother? I can't help but think it generally feels somewhat rushed.

13 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

Didn't DIMLIM's first mini-album get this treatment? I seem to remember almost all the tracks being on youtube before the release date lmao.

Nah, only The Invisible, a song with a kanji title and Aharewata (via a PV) were uploaded on their channel.

Not feeling the song at all :( I'm still interested in following the band because the vocalist has a lot of potential.

3 minutes ago, kuyashii said:

Nah, only The Invisible, a song with a kanji title and Aharewata (via a PV) were uploaded on their channel.

Not feeling the song at all :( I'm still interested in following the band because the vocalist has a lot of potential.

Ah maybe I'm just thinking of it being on YouTube a while before it was shared here lol

I agree about this song and the band in general though!

Now that I listened with good quality headphones I edit my comment. 

The synths are cheesy and unnecessary and his highs are so forced and out of place, what is he trying to prove?

Edited by Manji 卍

Once again, i can't find any interesting part in their song...

I don't know what but something is missing and those electro effects are unnecessary according to me.

Edited by lstknt3b

4 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

WOW their first ONEMAN is already SOLD OUT since day one of the regular ticket sale start.

Even DIMLIM couldn't pull this off...

They’re definitely not had, they’re talented but I don’t get how people like them more than drumlin, dimlim  seems better in every possible way?🤔

Edited by Floogurt

11 minutes ago, Floogurt said:

They’re definitely not had, they’re talented but I don’t get how people like dimlim more they seem better in every possible way?🤔

yes, DIMLIM does seem better in every possible way