Shaolan974

Dr.壱世 (Issei) (ex-DIMLIM) new band "NAZARE" has formed

I... actually didn't mind that. I was kinda "eh" at the start, but the chorus (and the bit right before) hooked me. I'm impressed.

Feels like issei just couldn't help restarting from where he left off. The similarly  with DIMLIM must be accepted,i guess 

Furthermore,I think it's unfair throwing too much high expectations on the vocalist, he still fresh to the scene,and that MV was a decent beginning for him

after a few more listens, screams are decent but nothing crazy unique but that man has got some solid cleans going for him right now, will definitely keep my eyes out for that full length

Are these guys new to the scene ? 

All i can say is holy hell issei came loaded and ready to fight. This is a Banger and the energy they give off is insane. Jumping to an album as a debut release and some amazing shreding thats not overly done is really imppressive. This band seriously has potential. 

I will admit it does sound like DIMLIM but it can't be helped since a former dimlim is there. Really solid stuff and im sure this album wont dissapoint. 

@Yukimoto Dude this is a major surprise, i really dig it 

I like it and every instrument is given its chance to shine in this song, but I can't help but feel it's a bit cobbled together. There's times where the vocalist isn't quite in-beat, as well as the latter half of the guitar solo. I'm not sure whether or not to support them, though. It's a shame Issei is such a prick.

They're not bad. Not sure if I necessarily like those songs but they do have some good moments. Maybe with a few more listens I'd get more into them. Still curiously looking forward to the full album though.

Interesting how while Issei was part of DIMLIM I couldn't stand them, but now that they are on different paths, both DIMLIM and this new band seems a lot better than the 'original' DIMLIM was, haha. That said, the PV song is a bit stupid (not bad but has some.... questionable parts). Adolfism sounds okay tho.

A nice continuation of where Issei-era DIMLIM left off. His drumming is tight as always and guitars are great. Vocalist is holding them back, a bit, tho. His cleans are lacking and anything other than lows sound quite off.

Also those Aharewata highs near the end were just a bit too obvious and unnecessary.

But I'm really curious about how for they are gonna develop, so far, seems really promising.

HOLY SHIT this is so right up my alley!! the pv is so good and good lord the vocalists growls/screams/pigsqueals are easily one of the BEST in Vk!!!

also imo Issei never looked better! absolutely can't wait for the album and super curious with 16 songs already how diverce they can get with their sound - but so far all is 10/10 for me! 8D

"Koufoku Ron" isn't that bad but it's kind of the underwhelming early Dimlim sound that doesn't really take me anywhere. The vocalists screams need a bit more of polishing but I really like his style (his high ass squealing sounds way cleaner than Sho's - kinda like Hinata from Ligro and the way he mixes inhales and exhales is pretty cool). The cleans were pretty bad though.

"Adolfism" doesn't sound good at all and couldn't have a cringier songtitle. The final shriek was really cool though

I still think the best thing that Issei ever did was leave Dimlim.  

Edited by kuyashii

Am I the only one feeling some MiA vibes from the guitar work of this guitarist? 

It seems to be the period where the band is simply taking all the ideas out of the hat and throwing at the table to see where it ends. The potential is there,at least

At this point I feel like no matter what these guys will ever even do, they'll constantly end up being compared to Dimlim, kinda like a Sadie / Dir en grey thing 

On 11/4/2018 at 5:58 AM, -NOVA- said:

When you add them on Line they send you this  video.

...Hmm.

I liked Koufuku Ron, but this was... not for me.

Whatever. Kind of irrelevant, but I like Issei's new hairstyle.