Sign in to follow this  
saiko

Ghost-writing thread

Do you any vk band that has for sure a ghost writer? I suppose that this information is mainly not shared to the public, so, in case you actually know, what are the things that make you suspect that while hearing a band's production?

Eve (ex-Lycaon) wrote all of AvelCain's good songs, and GOEMON RECORDS was openly searching for composers for ARLEQUIN/PENTAGON/POIDOL.

There's also a rumor that KISAKI wrote *all* of UNDER CODE PRODUCTION bands' music, but that's pretty laughable/giving him too much credit.

Edited by inartistic

First time I remember hearing about ghostwriters was when an old friend of mine told me he knew the guy wro wrote Matenrou Opera's debut single, so I guess Sherow had someone write music for their bands too.

Does anyone know who composes Kizu’s music? Is it someone in the band, or a ghost writer? I’ve honestly been super curious who’s composing their stuff.

13 hours ago, suji said:

pretty sure BP Records bands have ghostwriters, but that's just my opinion :v

Maybe you're right but BP almost did to cancel Nou Kowasu . of Codomo Dragon because Hayato had a burn-out and he could not to write anything. Maybe the ghost writter was not available in this time 😉. This single recorder in the last minute. But Hayato wrote many songs after live , Mitsuki , Takemasa, ROY, Leo and Rio wrote many songs. ( especially Takemasa, I know wrote and compose many songs). I think their are ghost writter  but the bands who follow  don't mention it. For me, all band would be credit their ghost writter because for me it's normal  bands do not write or compose and this music is good, is not a problem.

I suppose  that depend on label who sign bands .

One my friend told me that ghost writter exist in Occident too, but this fact is hidden. But He not give me names.

According to how it was tagged in my file....

One of dem Niggas from Orange Range helped or collabed with AIE to write KEEL's Fanfare according to the Tag data on the song...

Does that count?

On 8/12/2018 at 3:40 AM, suji said:

pretty sure BP Records bands have ghostwriters, but that's just my opinion :v

maybe royz, hayato and mitsuki are those who write music for codomo and kiryu, that's undeniable

Sign in to follow this