Sign in to follow this  
akiko

UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ new single HIKARI NO SAKI/こんなもんでしょ release!

They will release new single on August 22.
This news was shared on 27th of July, but no one wanted to make this post, so here it is xD

DjHATYGU4AE4vvT.jpg

o1080108014236710099.jpg?caw=800

Tracklist:

1. HIKARI NO SAKI

2. こんなもんでしょ

Every version will have DVD with PV.

UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ × ANCHANG(SEX MACHINEGUNS )× KOKI live-limited collaboration single, "Beam bing "Bambino" GANG!!" (2000 yen) will be released at their threeman tour starting on September 15 through October 21.

DmUo6dWUUAAAymA.jpg

I'm still kind of amazed by the randomness of this collab. I knew Koki was friends with NOIZ, but I didn't expect them to ever release something together. ANCHANG being on the track adds an extra layer of ridiculousness too. The makeup looks cute on them though.

I'm hoping that this ends up inspiring Koki to join an actual band at some point instead of just sticking with this solo project thing he's doing. I love the guy, but the song samples he posted sounded pretty rough.

I thought anchang was dead or at least retired. I still love sex machine guns, BUT anchang was extremely disrespectful to VK as a whole back at the time that sex machine guns was at their peak and the media associated them with VK, so he claimed he wanted nothing to do with VK and proceeded to offend VK as whole while constantly appearing on VK magazines and selling their stuff at VK shops because it was convenient for them, so fuck him and the flop that was his solo career. I don't think VK bands should be welcoming him at all.

Also, who the hell is Koki?

Edited by jon_jonz

^Interesting, I didn't know that. I just remember enjoying the two SEX MACHINEGUNS songs I heard back in the day. ANGEL-TAKA mentioned that he had to convince the two of them to wear makeup for the MV, and I was kind of surprised because I thought I remembered ANCHANG wearing makeup before. Apparently not?

1 hour ago, jon_jonz said:

Also, who the hell is Koki?

Koki Tanaka, a former member of the boyband KAT-TUN. After he got kicked out of Johnny's he started a rock band called INKT with members of High and Mighty Color, and they used to play shows with a few VK bands like NOIZ and Jin-Machine for whatever reason.

11 hours ago, violetchain said:

^Interesting, I didn't know that. I just remember enjoying the two SEX MACHINEGUNS songs I heard back in the day. ANGEL-TAKA mentioned that he had to convince the two of them to wear makeup for the MV, and I was kind of surprised because I thought I remembered ANCHANG wearing makeup before. Apparently not?

Koki Tanaka, a former member of the boyband KAT-TUN. After he got kicked out of Johnny's he started a rock band called INKT with members of High and Mighty Color, and they used to play shows with a few VK bands like NOIZ and Jin-Machine for whatever reason.

In one of their DVDs he talks about how he dislikes VK and doesn't want to to be associated with it. I won't remember it's name, but it's the one in which they get on stage and play inside of a truck (!?)

And thanks for the info on koki.

Sign in to follow this