Sign in to follow this  
pobrecabro

Hello!

Hello everyone, I hope you are well 😁

I met v-kei when I was 13 years old watching a music video from one of my favorite bands, NIGHTMARE. The sound, the visual aesthetics, the movement itself made me love for life. Although I liked that kind of style very much, I started to like Oshare Kei more. Bands such as Irokui, An Cafe, Ichigo69, Delphinium, Poroli, Hime Ichigo, among others. At present, I also like the Angura, groups like Monokuro Kinema, MIZERIA, Kalimero, Hotaru, Jully, etc.

I do not like much the evolution that Visual Kei has taken in the last time, but I can not deny that it has been the aesthetic (and pseudo musical) genre that managed to steal my heart, being almost impossible that I like something else at this point.

I hope to contribute to this community of which they have spoken to me very well. Thank you very much to anyone who has read me and I hope we can talk, if you like 😊.

Welcome to the forum! I'm also a Angura fan. My favourite angura bands are Guruguru Eigakan, Jully (though I haven't listened to too much), and Kalavinka. 

Also, who is the bandman in your avatar? I love looks like that. The whole Gill'e Cadith Karuna inspired look. 

19 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Welcome to the forum! I'm also a Angura fan. My favourite angura bands are Guruguru Eigakan, Jully (though I haven't listened to too much), and Kalavinka. 

Also, who is the bandman in your avatar? I love looks like that. The whole Gill'e Cadith Karuna inspired look. 

I also like the Angura bands that you mentioned, but I did not want to expand because the list is huge 😛

The artist in my profile picture is Tetora, the lead singer of Ma'die Kusse, Kamikaze Boyz, Elm, etc. He is one of my favorite vocalists 😁

Nice to meet you!

Sign in to follow this