saiko

[RUMOR ]MALICE MIZER coming back with Laruku's Sakura?!

Recently, Sakura (L'arc~en~ciel's ex-drummer) has been uploading lots of pictures of Kami's (Malice Mizer's dead drummer) in his Facebook account. Today he uploaded more photos, this time of both Mana and Közi's well-known classic guitar models, both plugged to their equipment, in what seemed to be a rehearsal room.

Can we expect, finally, something like an actual comeback?

38651717_1510323669067899_39121868354842

38634435_1510274645739468_41976701204886

38612231_1510274715739461_32930443947052

I know that Sakura plays in Gibkiy, which is close with Kozi's band, ZiZ. 

I wonder who the vocalist would be. Fingers crossed Klaha comes out of retirement

He's posting it everywhere now; over on Twitter and Instagram. Pretty blatant with the Malice Mizer hash tag, but it may just be a reference to Közi and Mana who are also mentioned. 

as mentioned in the post above they are just doing a malice mizer session twice in september for the band's anniversary.

sakura is on drums as it seems he was kami's mentor, while former malice mizer roadies kamijo, hitomi and shuji (caligari) will be on vocals.

I think it's been announced about half a year ago?

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

I wonder who the vocalist would be. Fingers crossed Klaha comes out of retirement

I want this so much you don't even know. Not going to happen though. I don't even think Mana knows of Klaha's whereabouts at this point.

Everyone deserves a DVD of this.

3 hours ago, 薔薇の末裔 said:

as mentioned in the post above they are just doing a malice mizer session twice in september for the band's anniversary.

while former malice mizer roadies kamijo,

This it's like all my dreams coming true. If only it wasn't  only temporary.

I really wish they play more stuff rather than No pain no gains or Beast of Blood. Kamijo may be there to sing Mana's songs like Bel Air and Au revoir, and Shuji for Illuminati and the Közi stuff. Don't know Hitomi, though.