kishi-Ø

Need help on profile background?

This is probably a quick fix, but so far I haven't found it. Does anyone know how to change the background banner of one's profile behind the profile picture?

To change your header, click on your username on upper left corner. It will get you to your profile. And click the cover photo tab on upper right corner. And upload your image there. I find the 1065x220 pixels are best for it.

21 hours ago, LIDL said:

To change your header, click on your username on upper left corner. It will get you to your profile. And click the cover photo tab on upper right corner. And upload your image there. I find the 1065x220 pixels are best for it.

The thing is, there doesn't appear to be a cover photo tab on the upper right corner. Clicking on the upper right corner solely expands the background photo or I get led to editing my profile. I took a screenshot, I was thinking that perhaps it's because I am a new user and as such I am not allowed to change my background photo just yet? Maybe I'm blind and can't see it... Kinda need a red circle to guide me.

Here is the screenshot:

wsl1qq.png

Edited by kishi-Ø

23 minutes ago, suji said:

That's weird...go ahead and log out, and then log back in and see if you see the background option on your page.

I just did so as you asked and it is still showing the same view as I have in the screenshot above, unfortunately... What is it supposed to look like? (the option to change your bg photo)

It's supposed to have a dropdown box that says "Cover Photo"

I've put a sample cover photo on your profile, let me know if you can change it. If not, I may have to message an admin who would know more about the forum software.

I have the exact same problem. In fact I though the cover photo was something only senior members were allowed to have.

Edited by Arkady

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

I
EDIT: You need 30 posts in order to be able to add a cover photo.

YAY! Thank you for the answer.

EDIT: All right, confirmed.

Edited by Arkady

15 hours ago, suji said:

It's supposed to have a dropdown box that says "Cover Photo"

I've put a sample cover photo on your profile, let me know if you can change it. If not, I may have to message an admin who would know more about the forum software.

Oh no, it's okay. I think it's because I don't have 30 posts yet and that's the reason why I can't change my cover photo (thanks to the other posters on this topic) so you don't need to inconvenience yourself any further with my worries! ALSO, I can't even complaiiiiin when the sample cover photo you provided for me is simply amazing, beautiful and that plum color- *starts to cry* Thank you so much!

Edit: oops the admin you meant was probably zeus

Edited by kishi-Ø

11 hours ago, Arkady said:

I have the exact same problem. In fact I though the cover photo was something only senior members were allowed to have.

Right? I thought the same thing. Glad that is the case rather than a bug.

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

I think that actually might be it. I can check in a bit.

EDIT: You need 30 posts in order to be able to add a cover photo.

Thanks for the input!